Thirty seven- Apology

Chapter Thirty Seven - Apology

Daniel's P.O.V.

----++----

Chapter Thirty Seven – Apology

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I was worried sick about Sera. I know my dad very well. He always means business, very straight forward with his approach. I don’t want him to say something to Sera. I have messed up enough with Sera and now when I want to make it all right, I don’t want dad to spoil everything. He is really wise but when he came to know about Shea, he was really angry.

He said that my wolf might have not rejected Shea if she was only a bit faithful to me. And when I told him that Sera was my mate, not only because of that bet but I really wanted to, he was shocked. He inquired about her letter which claimed that her mate was a rogue. Dad didn’t give me an earful as I had expected. He only wanted to talk to Sera. He looked so serious that it had me worried. What if he says something wrong to Sera? What if she leaves me? I don’t want her to leave me now, not after everything had happened.

I was so immersed in my thoughts I didn’t see my mom sitting at my side on the couch.

“Why are you so tense dear?” Mom asked me with a small smile on her face. I leaned my head on her shoulder and she stroked my hairs with her hand.

“I’m worried about Sera.” I mumbled. “I feel so bad for what I’ve done to her. She had to pay for my mistakes. She had to face consequences of my decisions.”

“Everyone does mistake in life, you are not different. But I must admit that you really committed a huge mistake.” She told me. It was nothing new. I already knew that. Just hearing that from my mom made it feel more real. “But you have to win her Daniel. I haven’t met her but Sera is a nice girl. I think she will give you another chance. If she didn’t accept your rejection and has waited for you so long then I think she will accept you.”

I just hope she is right. Sera’s forgiveness is all in my mind now. I never apologized to her properly. And I also owe an apology to Dave, to whole pack for keeping their Luna away from them and instead giving them the worst Luna ever.

‘Took you long enough to realize. If it wasn’t for me, you might have taken decades when your kids will be moving around. Considering Shea, I wonder if they would even be your kids.’ My wolf taunted me. I wanted to yell at him to shut up but he was completely right. I couldn’t deny it. It’s time to accept my mistakes and remorse instead of blaming everything on others.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my stomach growled unexpectedly reminding me that I haven’t eaten anything whole day. My mom chuckled.

“Why don’t you eat something?” she pulled away from me.

“I’m waiting for Sera and dad. I want to have dinner with them.” I told her. “I was just expected dad to talk to Sera after dinner and not before. I don’t know what they are talking about.”

“It’s going to be okay Daniel. Have faith on your dad. He will make everything right.” She smiled at me and I nodded at her.

I let out sigh thinking about Sera. She is the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen in my life. She was always beautiful but she had grown to be more beautiful. I can only thinking about her porcelain skin that shines in light and her red inviting lips. The soft curls of her dark hairs always call my fingers to touch them. She has perfect curves which I can stare for eternity and touch them with tenderness and passion.