Twenty Two - Harsh Words

Chapter Twenty Two –  Harsh Words

Sera’s P.O.V.

I ran to Daniel’s house knowing Dave would be there. I have to tell him about this as soon as possible. It’s something he should have figured out though. He is so stupid.

When I was inside, I spotted Shea and Daniel sitting on couch. She was sitting on his lap.

Thank God they were not making out.

Their attention snapped to me when they head my footsteps.

“Sera, what are you doing here?” Shea asked me.

Daniel frowned.

“Have you seen my brother?” I asked, my breath coming short. I ran from our house to here and that’s a lot. I’m seriously exhausted.

Shea raised her eyebrows.

“Is everything okay?” Daniel asked with concern in his voice. I almost scoffed.

He has to tell everyone that I’m his mate and now he is sitting with Shea. They are so close to each other. But I don’t have time to think about that. Dave, I have to see Dave now.

“Where’s Dave?” I asked.

“Training, why?” He asked but I didn’t bother to answer him. Instead I ran out of the front door towards the training session.

The place smelled of soil and sweat. I spotted several wolves busy with their training- jumping, fighting, running. It was not more different than children in playground. Kyle was barking orders. Don was helping him while Will was still out of sight. He is definitely on honeymoon with red head.

Then my eyes fell on similar dark haired boy.

“DAVE,” I shouted at him. He was talking with a ginger boy. When he heard me, he said something to ginger boy and then headed to my direction.

“Sera, what are you doing here?” He asked me with a frown.

“I have to tell you something important.” I told him.

He raised his eyebrows.

“When was the last time you saw Manny?” I asked crossing my arms waiting for his answer.

“Why-?”

“Just answer my question.” I said a little harshly. He was taken aback by my tone but answered anyway.

“Two days ago.” He mumbled.

I stared at him for few seconds.

“YOU MORON,” I shouted at him. He immediately covered his ears with palm of his hands.

“Why are you shouting? Are you planning to make me deaf?” he yelled at me after recovering from ringing of his ears.

I wanted to go for his ear but decided against it and grabbed his collar dragging him with me.

“What are you doing Sera?” Dave shouted at me but I ignored him. I walked towards his car in driveway.

Shea and Daniel were also there. Daniel was opening the door of passenger seat for her.

I slammed Dave against the car and searched his pockets. He wriggled but I managed to fish out car keys. I could feel Daniel and Shea staring at us. They were definitely thinking I was crazy.