Six- Drunk

I walked deeper into the woods cautiously. It was a free day. No college. No kids around. Instead of spending time at home I excused myself saying I needed to have an important talk with Ben Daniels who was in Alaska recently.

"Who is Ben Daniels?" Jane had asked.

"He's an old man who lives in New York. He was my father's friend. I met him few years ago." I replied. If only Blood Devil heard my answer. What would be his reaction when I called him 'old man'? Honestly, I have no idea.

Harry had raised a cynical eyebrow at me. He didn't believe my lie. It was clearly visible but he didn't ask any question and I was only happy by that.

"Why don't you call him here?" She had persuaded.

"Oh he is a very busy man," was my reply. "He's here for a day only. He wished to meet you but work requires his attention."

They all bought it. As soon the house was out of my sight, I ran into the woods. But I couldn't brush off the feeling that a certain blue eyed boy was watching me.

And I stauntered deeper into the woods in search of the purple ball. I came to a big tree. It was huge. It's trunk was round and thick. The tree looked really old but its structure was still very alive.

I looked at it closely. My index finger touched the rough bark. I trailed my finger down watching in fascination as a white sparkling line followed the path of my finger.

"Wow," I whispered.

It felt good. I felt an energy filling me that it made me almost giddy. I giggled. It sounded so weird.

I was drunk. My mind became sluggish while I lost control over my body.

Smirking, I wrote my name on the trunk of the tree. I bit my lower lip as 'Sera' shone with white light. It looked beautiful. Sparkles emitted from it and the words started moving. It read a different yet so similar name. I've heard that name before but my dull brain couldn't figure out when and how or who.

Giggling, I dipped myself on the ground leaning against the tree and closed my eyes. My insides felt tingly and I laughed loudly.

What was happening?

I closed my eyes sighing softly. My body systems started shutting off. Darkness covered my vision.

"Wake up alcoholic," somebody shook my leg.

Groaning, I kicked the person with same leg. They let out a yelp and cussed.

"She doesn't want you now," another voice snickered.

"Shut up and help me wake her up or I'm throwing her out of the window." The voice started sounding familiar. I recognized it, not to clearly.

"You shut up Henry," I mumbled and buried my face in pillow.

Someone laughed. Grayson, I guess.

"Get up sleeping beast. It's time for college," Harry snapped.

Why is he in bad mood?

Slowly I opened my eyes to find a happy Grayson and a very unhappy Harry. Grayson looked like a Cheshire cat while Harry a Santa in Christmas. He had wrapped a purple muffler around his neck which had floral designs. I snickered mentally. I sat up and groaned as headache hit me.

I buried my face in my hands.

"Here, take this." Grayson gave me two tablets and a glass of water.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's for your headache. I figured you might need it." He explained.

"Why?" I said swallowing tablets and washing them down with water.

"You were drunk," he replied shrugging.

"Drunk is putting it lightly. You were wasted. Completely wasted." Harry piped in.

"Wasted?" I don't remember getting drunk. Heck, I've never had a glass of beer in my hand. What are they talking about?

And then my eyes widened. Woods, tree, feeling giddy and then all blank.

"You remember now." Grayson pointed at my face. "Then you must also remember how you kissed Harry."

My eyes widened like saucers and jaw dropped. I stared at them in horror. No way.

"Don't exaggerate it Grayson. It was not a kiss on lips." Harry said.

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god.

"Nah, you only kissed his neck." Grayson said and my head snapped in his direction. My eyes widened again. I looked at Harry so that he would explain and give me another relief. Instead, his cheeks were tinged with pink.

Oh my God.

"Kiss is putting it lightly,"Grayson mimicked Harry's previous words. "You attacked his neck."

Please tell me I didn't bite him or drunk his blood. No. No. No.

"You gave him a love bite." He revealed.

Thank God.

I bit my lower lip refraining myself from sighing. What if what they think is a love bite is actually a vampire bite?

"I want to see it." I demanded.

Harry looked at me with disbelief while Grayson snickered loudly.

I cleared my throat. "I mean that's the first hickey I've given to someone. I want to see it."

Grayson gave a weird look to Harry who narrowed his eyes at his cousin.

"Go outside," he said to Grayson who seemed surprise.

"Why?" He asked smirking.

"Just go away," Harry sounded irritated.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going. You have protection with you-" Grayson shut his mouth as Harry threw a deadly glare at him.

Grayson turned around and left without any other word. Harry followed him to make sure he left and locked the door behind him. He stood stiffly with his back facing me.

I gulped.

I'm alone in a room with Harry with me.

Oh God.

Harry turned around, his head hung low and shoulders sagged. His hands were cleched at sides.

"Harry," I said softly.

He raised his head slowly looking at me with his dark eyes. The blue if his eyes was completely replaced by black. He opened his mouth to reveal elongated canines. His face looked feral.

Harry is a vampire. That was the last thought in my mind before he jumped on me.