Three- In the College

Sera's P.O.V.

I never thought a day would come when I'll be attending college with my kindergarten mates at side. I pulled the strap of the bag over my right shoulder and walked like a Queen with my footmen or whatever they are on my side. The idea of Harry being my footman was appealing though. If that happens I'd kick him on the face saying my foot slipped.

Grayson was nicer than Harry. I guess nothing has changed over years. Harry is still the villain and Grayson is still the hero.

Grayson was handsome. He had sandy blonde hairs and hazel eyes on his beautifully tanned skin. Harry looked like he hadn't seen sun in ages. It's not California here.

The big brother had driven us to school with Harry on shotgun while I settled for backseat of their Aston Martin. I liked the car. Daniel had one of this kind but I never looked at interior.

"Sera, you have same course as Harry. Your all classes are with him. I'll see you around somewhere." Grayson told me and walked away hurriedly leaving me with Henry the great.

When I looked at him, he was already staring at me with a creepy smirk on his face. There was in intensity in his blue eyes that fixed me on a spot.

"It's rude," he said. I blinked shocked.

"What?" I frowned.

"Staring at someone." He replied as a matter of fact. "Don't worry though. Girls stare at me. I'm used to it so I won't find it very rude. You can stare all you want."

True to his words, girls were staring at him as if he was a piece of candy without any shame. He didn't even seem to be bothered by that as we made our way to somewhere.

"I was staring because I think I've seen you somewhere. Not those years ago but in past couple of years." I replied. I really felt that. But when I was staring at him, I was thinking about nothing of the sort.

"Sure you were." He said carelessly.

I guess I didn't sound as convincing as I was planning.

There were whispers in background that didn't go unheard by my sensetive vampire ears.

Look at him. He's so hot.

Who's he?

He is that hotshot Grayson's cousin, right?

I'll take this boy to my home.

Who's this girl at his side?

Man she is hot.

I call dibs on her.

Are they too together? Please don't let them be. If I was bi I would screw both of them.

I hope he is not straight.

He's got all bad boy vibes on him.