Thirty Three - Plans

Chapter Thirty Three- Plans

Sera's P.O.V.

"Aren't you happy for us?" Manny playfully pouted her lips leaning her head against Dave's shoulder. He had carefully secured her on his lap.

"As much as I love you, I don't really want to see you two making love in front of me." I said drily. They had finally reconciled. After Daniel's birthday event, I had asked Dave to meet me at home where Manny was waiting for her surprise. I really don't want to think about what happened next.

"But we were not really making love. We were making out."

"If I hadn't interrupted, even if it was retching sound, you definitely would have made love." I accused and shook my head, "God why am I even talking to you about this. It's so disgusting." I grimaced.

"Hey don't make that face. Love is incredible." Manny planted a kiss on Dave's cheek who rolled his eyes.

"It's becoming easy to talk to you now. Pregnancy has done you some good. You don't ramble like bullet train without stop now."

She narrowed her eyes at me. I smiled at her nervously knowing messing with a pregnant werewolf is not really a good thing to do. A pregnant female werewolf is hundred times more dangerous than a pregnant female human being.

"That was really a big surprise for me. I knew you were trying to create a rift between Daniel and Shea but I didn't know you had invited his parents too." Dave changed the topic.

Yeah, that was a kind of surprise for Dave. I only told him that if Daniel's trust on Shea is broken, his wolf will most definitely reject her. Since they were not true mates, the task was much easier.

"But why didn't you do that before?" Manny asked.

"Which day can be more perfect than Alpha's birthday. The day when the bond between pack, Alpha and Luna is re-established. If I had told him before, his foolish human mind could have fell under Shea's spell and gave in. I told him yesterday and he had no time to take everything in consideration."

"You were sure that Daniel's wolf would reject her?"

"Ever since I return, at least that's how long I noticed, his wolf have been extremely confused between two mates. If Shea was a good mate and Luna, this could have never had happened but she was not. Over last few days, his wolf's bond with my human form strengthened. Dave's kidnapping also played a role in it. No matter how much Daniel tries to hide it, he cares for his Beta and his best friend. That's why I didn't tell anyone that I had rescued you." I pointed at Dave, "and revelation of Shea's cheating was last stroke."

"But how did you get those photographs?"

"That was simple- Delilah."

"Delilah? You mean Shea's friend?" Manny asked incredulously. "But how's that possible. Why would she do that?"

"Delilah is now Will's mate. I visited Kyle and he told me that he had always doubted of Daniel's involvement with me. I'm not going o throw light on what he said but he told me that a Luna like Shea can never be good for pack. He informed me how Shea had seduced him at more than one occasions. I knew Shea was really a beep beep. Kyle just confirmed my doubts."

"Beep Beep?" Dave asked rising an eyebrow.

I shook my head placing palm of my hand on my chest over my heart. "Bad words."

Dave chuckled and shook his head.

"How did you exactly convinced Delilah? And why the heck did she have those photographs?" Manny asked again.

"Yeah, returning to topic. When I knew Shea was not good, I had to find someone who knew her secrets. If you ask who knows about most of my secrets, my answer will be either Dave or you. It was clear that her best friend knew most about her. That's when I asked Kyle to give me Will's phone number. I called him and then talked to Delilah. It was mostly easy to convince her. Being with Will had done her really good.

"She had those photographs for her own security because she knew what Shea was, considering they were best friends. Those photographs were sort of backup plan in case of emergency. She didn't carry them with Will to his pack because she wanted to have a fresh start. I found those graphic photos in her room here and gave them to Dave who carefully placed it in Daniel's room."

"But why had you asked me to invite Daniel's parents?" Manny again questioned.

"Wait! She asked you to call invite Daniel's parents?" Dave asked in disbelief.

Manny just shrugged.

"There was a deal between me and Daniel. If I managed to win fight with Kyle, he'd tell everyone that I'm his mate, starting from his father. That was the day when I made this plan. I figured out that Daniel was too deep in Shea's trap. I had to slowly pull him upward and then tug him at maximum force at last moment."

"Do you think he will tell his father?" Dave asked frowning at me.

"Yeah, I'm definitely sure. It was Shea who was confusing his human and wolf form. Now that she is out of his life, he will be able to make good decisions, at least I hope so." I muttered the last part under my breath.

"So everyone will come to know that you are Daniel's mate. That would be awesome. This pack will be perfect." Manny smiled excitedly. That would lessen burden on Dave's shoulder.

"Wow Sera. You make the most perfect plan." Dave was happy.

But they didn't know what my real intentions were and I didn't know that there was a very big flaw in my plan.

**** *** ***

This chapter explain many things and if some are left, more chapters are coming. So be patient.

Comment if you like the chapter. I really want to see what you think about it and what's going to happen now.

Please vote, comment and share.

-nerdinspects