Nine - Royal Blood

Sera's P.O.V.

I tried to memorize my way to the same old tree. And I felt it. Something inside me was pulling me towards the it as if there was a string attached to me, dragging me towards the power waiting there to find something to unleash it. And I knew that the 'something' was me.

And I saw them again. The tree and the purple orb. I hid myself behind another tree and peeked from side.

The purple ball rounded the tree leaving a trail of purple light behind it like a laser before turning into sparkling glitters floating in air. The atmosphere was serene and calm. Trees bathed with purple glow. It was the most beautiful thing I had seen in my life. I was bewitched completely unable to remove my eyes from it. I didn't even blink.

Nothing made sense to me except for the fact that the scene playing in front of me was something so beautiful yet there was immense power behind the beauty. A power that was thousands steps ahead of nuclear power. It was unnatural just like me. I felt connected to it instantly.

The purple ball elongated and split into two balls. It was like witnessing binary fission but not under microscope. I blinked at two new balls and neither of them were purple in color. One was orange and other was blue. They spun around each other for a minute and then stopped suddenly.

My eyes almost bulged as both the orbs elongated again but this time to a human form. And slowly and slowly the light faded. The orange orb revealed a very beautiful fairy. She was wrapped in white clothes. The blue orb transformed into a man who could be very well described as a Greek God.

They emitted power. Beautiful and lethal. They were glowing. The trees and bushes looked incredibly beautiful glowing orange and blue. Glitters of white floated in air shining bright. I was mesmerized by the view. Never in my life had I seen someone so beautiful.

Then my eyes met purple orbs. They stared back at me with compassion. I should have ran away on being caught but I couldn't even move from my place. She was such a beautiful lady with eyes so bright and brilliant purple that they held me captive.

"Serenity," the sweetest voice I've ever heard called. As if enchanted by a spell, I walked towards her. I should have run away but I didn't. My feet carried me to them.

"Come here," she coaxed further. She didn't need to. I walking like a zombie towards them.

She smiled when I was standing in front of her.

"Very nice Serenity. I know you are a royal blood. We are too."

I blinked at her understanding what she was saying. But his come she looked so happy while being a royal blood was a curse on me.

"Don't think that," she shook her head smiling. "It's not a curse."

"Being a royal blood means having powers no one has. It means you have tendency to control this world. You can make it a peaceful place to live." The man said in his deep baritone.

"And we will teach you how to use your powers. To channelize them." The lady said.

"Come here," she whispered. "Don't worry. When you are with us no human will look out for you. They will forget you."

I nodded.

She held out her hand. It looked soft and smooth. I slipped my hand in hers and she gently pulled me to the tree.

* * *

There is going to be seven month leap now in this story.

I haven't updated this story in long time. Actually I had like completed this one up to twenty chapters. Then something happened with device and all drafts are deleted. Whenever I try to rewrite those chapters I get really frustrated. Twenty chapters gone in drain. It will take a week or two but I will return with more chapters and will make sure to keep their copies in other devices.

I apologize for making you wait for long. Be patient. I will complete this story in next few months.

-nerdinspects