Eleven- Home Sweet Home

Daniel's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes with heels of my hands in order to make sure that it was all true. My heart thudded inside my chest as I met her eyes again. Those bright green eyes were so captivating that I couldn't remove my gaze from them.

"S-Sera?" I whispered. She was leaning against the window of my bedroom dressed in all black. Her beautiful black hair were falling on her shoulders and lips looked naturally red. I wondered how someone could be so beautiful. And it pleased me to know that someone so beautiful was my mate.

"Hi Daniel," she returned in a calm melodic voice. The urge of being near to her took over and walked to her enveloping her in a tight hug. The connection I had always felt towards her intensified at the contact. She wrapped her arms around me feeling it too.

"I've missed you." I mumbled in her hair.

"Me too," she replied and those words made my heart jump with joy.

I pulled away staring into her moss green eyes and lowered my head to claim her lips. Her soft lips moved against mine in a slow pace. I wanted more of her. So much more. Her wet tongue caressed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow her entry. I pulled her closer to me. Her weight settled on me. She tilted her head for better access. I followed her as she led the kiss. She bit my lower lips teasingly.

"Sera," I moaned.

Her lips left mine and I felt the loss instantly.

"For God's sake can you stop taking her name while I'm kissing you?" A whinny voice completely different from Sera's said. I opened my eyes to find a blonde straddling me. Reality hit me with a force that left me speechless.

Sera is not here.

"After amazing last night I thought I would take care of you when you wake up at the morning. I kiss you and you moan that Royal Blood's name." She narrowed her eyes at me. "You want her? You have told everyone that she is evil and you want her. This is disgusting. How could you want some vile creature like her?"

I didn't even think once before snapping her neck and pulling it off her body with my bare hands. I threw her headless limp body across the room.

How dare she insult Sera like that? I'd kill anyone who said a bad thing about my lovely Sera. She is going to be their queen. They better respect her or I will kill every single one of those creatures.

But first I have to dispose this dirty creature's body.

** **

Sera's P.O.V.

"What do you mean they are searching for me?" I asked Dave quietly.

I had returned to the pack in search of Daniel but he was not there. Dave gave me rather astonishing news. Wilson told me the full details. Everyone in among supernatural world knows I'm a Royal Blood and so is Blood Devil.

And that bastard had sent me to the pack to find a Royal Blood and when I couldn't find one he banished me from Vampire Kingdom. He knew I was a Royal Blood. He always knew. He had fooled me. Always. That's why he called me Serenity, just like Selene and Matthew. Did he know I was a Royal Blood when he met me first time? He did, didn't he? I still don't know why he sent me back to the pack. And I most definitely don't know why he imposed Harry. Something was missing in this story. Actually, everything was missing in this story. I may have knowledge of using my powers now but when it comes to this Royal Blood's actual stuff, my mind is blank.