Twenty four- To Admit

Chapter Twenty Four – To Admit

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I lost it like that. How can I do that? Darn it. This is not so good. I’m supposed to make her leave this pack. I’m supposed to want her to leave but instead I wasn’t her to stay. She is so selfish. How can she use this mating bond against her?

It’s not like you don’t deserve it. My wolf told me.

‘Shut up. I’m tired of hearing same thing from you.’ I scolded him.

Can you blame me? He asked. I could remember a conversation similar to this one not long ago. My wolf blames me every time.

I cut it off and watched as Shea swayed her hips. Male eyes travelled to her butt. Honestly, it didn’t bother me. She is like that sometimes. It’s in her nature. I can’t blame her for that.

“Baby, I’m going for shopping with Delilah.” She told me and kissed my lips. It was a long hungry kiss which I returned with full favor.

Images of Sera flashed in my mind. Her body heat, her sweet scent.

I kissed Shea hard in order to get rid of those images and replace them with Shea’s. That’s what I did a year ago, replaced Sera with Shea and where it landed me. I ended up being an irresponsible Alpha whose true mate ridicules him every day and whose true mate even seduces him about his attraction for her.

Anger boiled inside me. Frustration domination all relaxation I was supposed to feel.

Shea pulled away from me. I narrowed my eyes at her and pulled her back, kissing her thoroughly. She didn’t respond.

I growled pushing her on the couch forgetting there was a male wolf standing not so far from me but I didn’t care at all.

Taking Shea on the couch in presence of another wolf was not my intention but I was so angry that I needed to relieve my frustration as soon as possible. It’s not like we got naked or anything.

But that wolf was enough intelligent to leave their Alpha to his business. The room was empty except for me and Shea.

“What are you doing?” She asked me panting.

“Let’s so to bedroom.” I said dragging her to bedroom.

“No, I’m not going.” She told me stubbornly.

I could have growled at her but realized I didn’t want it either. Due to this stupid mating bond, I will never be able to get from Shea what I want. It will only be Sera. Why doesn’t she just accept my rejection?

“Then leave,” I said through clenched teeth and went upstairs.

If Sera can seduce me, I can do that to. Mating bond doesn’t work only one way.

What I hadn’t expected was to find Sera all tangled up with that Kyle bastard on her bed. It was anger of me and my wolf that was responsible my further actions. All I could see was red as that image was imprinted on my mind. I tore off wooden door from its hinges throwing it somewhere inside her room.

That drew attention of both of them they separated and sat on the bed. I didn’t know what they had in mind but all I had in my mind was anger and betrayal. How could she do that when I was her mate?

“Daniel, what are you doing?” Sera asked with coldness. I glared at her hardly and lunged towards her. Before I could wrap my arms around her neck, I was stopped by Kyle who slammed me to side throwing me against the wall.

I growled at him.

“What’s wrong with you man?” He asked with anger. “Attacking a girl?”