Nineteen - Strange Alpha

Surprise! Surprise!

More than 1,000 reads and more than 100 votes. Thank you readers so much. You are awesome. That's why I am posting four chapters this week.

Chapter Nineteen - Strange Alpha

Kyle's P.O.V.

I was tired from training those pups. They have improved over last week. These wolves had the thing in them. All they needed was a little boost. Last week they were acting like spoilt brats but now they have shown great improvement. In presence of their Alpha, they were giving their best.

This pack could have been the strongest pack if Daniel had paid more attention.

Trent, the brown cocky wolf finally came to his senses. The way he was glaring at Sera made me little more cautious about him. He had a mate. She was nice wolf training with others while he was acting like he knew everything.

Once I dismissed all wolves to get an hour break, Daniel interrupted me.

"Not an hour. Give them two hour break." He ordered me.

I was stronger Alpha than him. But I knew behind those words he had an intention but I decided against prying his personal life. He was here today mostly to watch the fight between I and Sera.

Sera...

Her name makes me relax. There is no doubt- I am infatuated by her. I feel protective towards her. She is different from all other werewolves. When I came to know she had lost her wolf, I was shocked. When she told me that I should wait for my mate, I could hear desperation in her voice. There was something she was hiding, a lot of pain. I wanted to take that pain away from her. I wanted to make her happy. But I knew she won't allow it.

She is a girl who knows how to take care of herself. She is strong. And there is something going on between her and Daniel that is a matter of curiosity for me. My theory is that Sera and Daniel were lovers but then he found out that Shea was his mate. No werewolf can ever resist his mate, especially when he is Alpha. So he broke all ties with Sera due to which she went into depression.

Now how she lost her wolf?

Maybe her mate found out that she was already involved with another wolf and rejected her due to which she lost her wolf. I don't think anyone would lose their wolf due to rejection. It must take a mate to die or silver or absence of mate during first transformation.

I want to know what happened to her but I don't believe she is going to tell me anytime soon. She doesn't trust me enough. I have to gain her trust and find out the truth.

"Kyle, I have to tell you something." Daniel said to me. I was confused why he gave two hours for rest to those wolves and now he has to tell me something.