Sixteen - Finding Mate

Chapter Sixteen – Finding Mate

Sera’s P.O.V.

It’s been a two weeks since I arrived. There was no other encounter with Daniel after that Kyle incident. He has been ignoring me like a plaque and I’ve been sticking my nose in his business ever since then. It’s getting him frustrated.

“Hey Sera, where are you going?” Someone asked me. I turned on my heels to find Kyle crossing his arms over his chest. His muscles flexed with the moment.

“I’m going for shopping.” I shrugged casually.

“I’m also going for shopping but I’m not familiar with this place. Will you help me?” He asked me and I nodded walking towards him.

“Fine,” I mumbled as he led me to his car.

He might be thinking what has happened to me. I was flirting like Shea with him yesterday and today I’m hardly trying to make a proper conversation with him. But hey, I’m helping him. That counts for something.

“Would you mind if Will also join us?” He asked me as we were near to his car.

Will was already in backseat playing with his phone. I don’t know what they do with their phones. Maybe the distance from their pack hinders with the mind link. That’s why they need it for communication.

“Hey Sera,” Will looked at me when I entered the passenger seat as Kyle opened door for me.

“Hi Will.” I smiled at him buckling my seat belt.

“You know about local supermarket. I want so many things. I’m running out of proper clothes.” He said cocking his head. His grey eyes gazed at me.

“I was going there. Now I have company. What happened to your clothes?” I asked leaning back on my seat.

“I can’t even find their vestiges. They all got torn while shifting.” He grumbled crossing his arms over his chest and puffed his cheeks in anger.

I chuckled at his childish display of annoyance.

“We will get you new clothes then.” I looked out of the window as houses sprinted past the car while Kyle and Will talked about their pack. I shut out their conversation and enjoyed my own silence.

Once we parked, Will was practically jumping up and down. I had never thought of him as a playful kind of boy. Sure I’ve seen him ogling Shea’s legs or her butt sometimes. I could only imagine him as a pervert but I don’t think he is one now.

** **

“What do you think about this one?” Will asked holding a t-shirt in front of his torso.

I shook my head. It was a black color t-shirt with lines ‘I’m bigger than you think’.

“Why? You say no to every t-shirt I pick.” He whined in a childish tone.

It’s a warning- don’t get moved by his childish behavior. He is still a pervert.

“Hey Will, try this one.” A blood red t-shirt came flying and smacked Will right on his face. It fell down and Will scowled at Kyle before holding it in front of him.

‘I’m not silly, I suck Willy’ written on it. I burst out in a fit of laughter and Will glared at Kyle who just smirked.

“Will will Willy, Will.” I grinned at Will who still had a scowl on his tanned face.