Twenty Seven - Blood Devil

Chapter Twenty Seven - Blood Devil

Vladimir was carrying me in his arms towards the pack house but then suddenly stopped and turned away when Daniel came surging towards us in his full speed. Vladimir set me on ground on my foot and stood in front of me protectively. To save his new mate from her ex mate.

Before Daniel could attack us, another wolf jumped on him from other side. He was Kyle. He clamped his jaws on Daniel’s neck making him submit. Daniel turned into his human form and I averted my eyes from him. He was then taken away by the other wolves.

Jason touched my arm and Vladimir attacked him, pinning him on the floor. I looked for that girl again and she scoffed. She walked away from the scene, disappeared in the heads of werewolves. I looked back at Vladimir and placed my hand on his shoulder and pulled him away from Jason using my vampiric strength.

I looked into his angry green eyes and cupped his face. They were all watching us. I hugged him to me. He didn’t return my hug but scooped me in his arms again.

He carried me to out room and shut the door behind him.

“Why don’t you put a leash on him?” Vladimir gritted out, his fangs were on display as he pinned me against the wall. His wounds were healing quickly. But he was very pissed.

“I can’t control his actions.” I gritted out. What was so wrong with him?

“To me it seems you do. He always attacks me when his scent is on you. Always.”

“I didn’t-,”

“Don’t lie to me!” He kept his voice lower but I knew he wanted to shout at me. “I saw you. You were looking at someone else while your mate was attacking me. You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”

He is way too smart. I should have known he would figure it out somehow.

“Vladimir, I was trying to search for that heir.” I told him finally. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“Spill,” He pressed his body to mine. I didn’t want to get in any fight with him.

“I think that the girl you were talking about previously is the heir.” I told him.

“What?” He knew who I was talking about.

“That girl. She is the heir.”

He then released me. “I had figured that part out. So what now?”

“We should take her to the Blood Devil.” I told him calmly.

“I don’t know about that. What if she is not the one?”

“There’s no way we both can be wrong about this.”

“Hmm…”

“Before that, I need to take Daniel to the Moonstone pack.” I told him.

His head whipped in my direction as I said that. He looked at me sharply with bright green eyes.

“Listen, Daniel is interfering with our work here. Besides, I need to visit my brother and his pregnant mate.”

“Blood Devil won’t allow it.” He denied.

“We don’t have to ask him.”

His eyes turned cold when I said that.

“Besides, once we hand him over that girl, he won’t care where I go. And I’m really planning to go back to the pack.”

“You mean your old pack?” He frowned.