Twelve- Jealous Alpha

Chapter twelve- Jealous Alpha

Daniel's P.O.V.

I was so angry, so frustrated by her. What does she think herself to be?

Flashback~~

"Why didn't you go with them?" Sera asked me as soon as Dave and the outside pack left.

"I'm unable to shift." I told her.

It was a lie. I shifted yesterday- after four long months. It felt good to let my wolf out but also a load of irritation because all he did was scolding me. He is still angry over my idea of rejecting Sera but I think it's for the best. I want her to accept my rejection and I have to get my plan on work for that. It would have been better if Shea was here but her absence will do too.

"It must be really frustrating to know that your pack members are fighting for survival of this pack while Alpha is sitting in his room like a worthless pup." She said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

She meant to taunt me with her words and I would be lying if I say those pricking words didn't do their job. I did feel worthless sometimes and it angers me so much. I blame myself inability to shift. It was my fault from starting. If I had Sera as my mate, this might have not happened. But I couldn't have her as my mate. I was in love with Shea back then. If Sera hadn't entered in my life, things would have been so perfect.

I will shift soon and she will take her words back. I'm going to show her that I'm not worthless anymore.

But my main motive is to get her accept my rejection.

"Yeah, but Shea had been with me whenever I needed her." I told her watching her reaction.

She merely batted her eyelashes at the mention of her name. All she did was stare at me with that fake warm glare while I knew there was blazing fire in depth of those green orbs.

"Oh," it didn't sound disappointed but rather surprised, not the kind of reaction I was expecting, "Where is she now?"

I faintly remember Shea going somewhere in morning. She had told me where she was going but when I search inside my head, I come up with nothing. It's not my fault. She goes outside every other day. How am I supposed to remember where did she go today.

I was not planning to tell Sera that. She will definitely make fun of me over the fact that I don't know about my mate's whereabouts.

"Let me think what that place is called." I said squeezing my eyes shut in order to mind link with Shea.

"That hard to remember?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I murmured and finally got hold of Shea.

'Where the hell are you?' I asked through mind link

'I'm shopping with Lydia and Delilah. I told-'

I cut off the mind link.

"She's with Lydia and Delilah." I told Sera with triumphant smile. Sometimes this mind link thing can be really helpful.

Sera smirked at me and for a moment I thought she saw through my cheat but there was no way she could find out about that. When her wolf died, her common connections with the pack snapped.

The thought of her dead wolf made my wolf whimper as sudden sadness washed over me but I masked it with neutral expression.

"I wanted to go out with her but the arrival of Blue Moon pack made me change my plans. But we had fun last night. I'm looking forward for when she returns." I told with a smirk on my face. Those words would have really stung but she merely recoiled at my words. A smirk appeared on her face.