Eight - Cat's Prey

I opened my eyes as sunlight hit my face. Groaning, I sat in my bed looking around.

What had happened?

Memories came back to me in flashes. And all of them lead me to blush. He was Blood Devil. I'm completely sure about it.

And what on earth was I thinking?

What was that tree?

What was wrong with Harry?

Was Harry Blood Devil?

There were so many questions that it was giving me a headache. Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in," I shouted.

It opened to reveal Harry and my face burned as those images flashed in my mind.

"It's time for dinner Sera. Let's go down." He informed me. A very familiar smirk was on his face. From that wicked gleam in his eyes I knew that he was Blood Devil.

I wonder how will that smirk look on Blood Devil's face.

He chuckled as if reading my thoughts.

"Did you really think I'd let you go away just like that?" He asked with a sickening sweet voice that made me cringe. He wasn't speaking in Harry's voice. He was speaking in his own smooth velvety voice.

"The day I turned you your fate was connected to mine. You can't go away from me Sera. I won't let you." His voice but a whisper.

I hung on every single word he said.

"But unfortunately I have some business to attend. After all I'm Blood Devil. Poor Harry boy is having fun in California." He shrugged. Before I could blink an eye, he was in front of my face. I didn't even sense him move. He materialized in front of me. His vampiric face was inches away from mine. "But remember, I'll come back to you." He whispered.

With those final words, he strolled out leaving me completely astouned. I sat there with my heart beating frantically and I knew for sure that it was fear.

I've been living with Blood Devil for past week and I didn't even know. He was too smart and too strong. I can never be a match to his power.

**

Harry left hugging his all family members. He was going back to California for few days to attend his friend's wedding. Ariana and Jane even cried. I watched him warily from distance. But he didn't leave me alone.

He wrapped his arms around me. A jolt of electricity made me shiver. He chuckled in my ear. "Don't dare to leave this place," he started whispering. "I'll find you anywhere you go so don't waste your energy. Don't forget I'm always watching you."

He dig his fingers of one hand in my back and other hand pulled at my hair. His unmatchable strenght made me clench my jaw so as to avoid any pained wail in front of Roberts. He pulled away and looked down at me with cold calculating eyes I was used to in Vampire Kingdom. It made my bones chill.

"See you soon, Serenity." He said and walked away yo the cab.

I watched as the vehicle disappeared from my view. His words echoed in my head.

See you soon, Serenity. Serenity. Serenity.

My eyes widened. It was the sane name on that tree in forest. I had written 'Sera' but it had changed to 'Serenity'.

****

Unknown's P.O.V.

"I think that vampire is the easiest way to get what you want." The bald man suggested. He was roughly of my age.

"Stop it son. You are going against nature." My father shouted. I gave him a bored look. He was weak due to silver chains. I hate that man. He is responsible for my pain.

"Guards! Plaster a duct tape on his mouth. Just shut him up." I told a guard. He nodded and complied. I ignored my father's cry in background.

"He's going to be a problem. You should end his game at once." Bald spoke again.

I shook my head. "He can't die yet. I will show my success to him and then he will see what I have. Then he will understand to keep his nose on his face and not poke it into other's business."

"This is not going to be easy."

"I know." And I knew. "Get ready. We are leaving to vampire kingdom at early hours."

I will not let them survive together. Both the heirs and their rituals or whatever it is. This game is mine. And I'm going to win it.

*** ****

So who do you think is this person?

Yes there are two heirs.

Any guess who the one can be? A hint- he/she was in RBTAM.

let's see how many of you can make right guesses.

-nerdinspects

PS: These are prewritten chapters. Right now I'm not working on anything, not until a month. There are few more chapters left for this story.

I have no chapters for TBFOMC now and that I will be writing. Slowly though. My mind is a mess right now. Give me a month to get back on track. And enjoy.