Thirty- True Colours of Alpha's mate

Chapter Thirty  – True Color’s of Alpha’s Mate

Sera’s P.O.V.

“I thought Alpha and Luna will be present for Daniel’s Birthday.” I wondered loudly leaning against the counter.

“Well… Alpha and Luna will be there considering its Alpha’s birthday.” Wilson said with a frown on his face.

“I mean Mr. Osborn and his mate.” I clarified. Old habits.

I still consider Daniel’s mom and dad as Alpha and Luna because present fake Luna of this pack is far from Luna and Alpha is far from Alpha. Sometimes I consider Daniel can change his ways- that his eyes will open one day and he will see this world with a different view- a realistic view. But I think this is not going to happen anytime soon or ever for the matter.

Mr. Osborn was an amazing Alpha f his pack. I know because I was part of it. It was one of the best packs and the reputation still remains. If it wasn’t for Daniel, those rogues would have never dared to attack this pack, and my brother.

I closed my eyes thinking about Dave. He is okay, I know that. I believe on my sixth sense because it is mostly accurate for all the assumptions.

“Why the frown?” Wilson drew me out of my thoughts and I shook my head to clear it.

“Dave,” I mumbled rubbing my face. I wish I could find him just now.

“He will be okay. Don’t worry about him.” He assured him and gave him a small smile with an unsettling feeling in my gut. There was something I was not paying attention to. There was something latent yet in display and I was unable to look at it clearly.

The black picture was becoming slowly blurry forming shapes but I couldn’t see the meaning behind them. Perhaps if I concentrate…

“Sera,” someone called. The voice didn’t belong to Wilson but the man I’ve grown to hate more.

“Hey,” I gave him a forced smile not letting him know my true emotions. Tomorrow is his birthday. I don’t want to spoil things for him. He can make my birthday my ‘death day’ but I’m not that cruel.

Maybe I’m a bit cruel to him. That’s why he pushes me away. But he will come back to me eventually. No matter what.

“What are you doing?” he asked frowning at Wilson who decided it was time to leave me alone with a foolish devil.

“Nothing. Just talking to Wilson.” I pointed at Wilson’s retreating form with a sharp edge to my tone. Wilson might have caught it because he turned around to give me an apologetic look and then dashed out as if his butt was on fire.

“Why are you doing here?” I asked Daniel whose eyes were still fixed to doorway from where Wilson exited.

Slowly, he turned to face me. His eyes were beautiful blue. Too bad, he doesn’t have a beautiful personality.

Our eyes were locked and this could be considered as a romantic moment. Now we will hug and kiss.

No

“I wanted to talk to you.” He said staring into my eyes intensely as if to unravel me with the force of his enchanting eyes. Not that I was affected by him.

“Then talk,” I shrugged pressing my forehead against cold marble.

He cleared his throat awkwardly. “Are you okay?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I shrugged not looking at him.

“Um… I wanted to-“

“Apologize for kissing me. Shea is your mate and blah blah blah blah.” I rolled my eyes. “Go back to your mate. If you think you are cheating at her then don’t feel guilty because you are not the only one unfaithful in this relationship or whatever you call it. At least we only kissed and I’m even your mate.”