Twenty Eight - Reveal

This story is going to get intense from now on. Brace yourselves.

Chapter Twenty Eight - Reveal

From Daniel’s fight with Vladimir, I wanted to draw out two things. My original suspicion was that the girl was actually Blood Devil. And my second suspicion was that Daniel was son of the Werewolf King. I still don’t know whether Daniel is a werewolf king or not. But I found out something very interesting instead.

The person who was beside me as Vladimir was Blood Devil all along. And that girl with sandy blonde hair… she was none other than Vladimir.  The cold look in her eyes had told me everything. It was the same way Vladimir used to look at me back in Vampire Kingdom. I knew that look too well. I must say, both of them actually had me completely fooled.

I was stupid to think that Blood Devil would never know I was the heir. He knew it from the start. Otherwise, why I would be the one he turned into a vampire after Vladimir. For a vampire as old as him, he should have transformed as many vampires as he wanted to strengthen his power. But he had only two.

A smirk grew on Vladimir’s face and his face transformed into Blood Devil’s in front of my eyes. Even though I knew how he looked like, still I was surprised. So all my suspicions were really true.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out.” Blood Devil said in his velvety voice. “I’m surprised to say it took you only a week. I was expecting to spend another month with you here.”

“Why were you doing this?” I grumbled.

“To play with you,” he answered burying his head in my neck and took sniff. “Have you any idea how delicious you smell? Just like someone with royal blood in them.”

My heart almost stopped. It was not like I was not expecting that. But a lie caught red handed is still scary. I have to think of a way to get out of here before anything happens. I’m a moment like this, I’m glad I had called Dave back then.

Flashback***

“Daniel,” I gasped staring at me wide eyes. He leaned forward to kiss me but I turned my face away so that his kiss landed on my cheek. He sighed in disappointment and stepped away from me. I didn’t look at him.

He left the room without saying any other world.

Now I have to see. Will Daniel really kill Vladimir or not? This will be exciting. How long should I wait before I’m called outside? I stood near the window and gazed at the garden. It was beautiful. So opposite of my roller coaster ride. I come up with new startling conclusions every now and then. Right now I’m wondering how fiercely Vladimir will find Daniel.

But there’s something really important I need to do. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was not the one Blood Devil had given me. It was my personal one. I dialed Dave’s phone number.

“Hello Sera,” his voice greeted me.

“Hello my lovely brother,” I smiled.

“Lovely? Are you alright?” I rolled my eyes at his words.

“I’m okay. Now listen to me Dave. You have to get out of the Moonstone pack as soon as possible.” I told him straight forward.

“Wh-,”

“There’s no time for questions. You have to get out of that place as soon as possible.”

“Where am I going?”

“Australia. Bring Manny with you.”

“Australia? Isn’t that place-,”

“I know. There are no werewolves there. And that’s why that’s the safest place for you and Manny and your child.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Something is going to happen very soon. Daniel has got himself in trouble. So you, the new Alpha and his mate are going to be targeted. Don’t worry, once you leave, Daniel will become the new Alpha of the pack and everything will be alright. For now I want you to leave as soon as possible. Any delay and your lives will be in danger. Leave your phones and other stuff. The only contact you will have from now on will be me. Don’t talk to anyone from the pack.”

“But Sera-,”

“You have to keep them safe. Keep Manny and your baby, right? Keep them safe. And don't you dare to call me or you will get me in trouble.” 

“I don’t understand.”

“Just go Dave. Don’t try to understand too much. You might get in a big trouble. Discard your phone just before leaving pack house. Don’t tell about this to anyone. You have to leave in secrecy. You understand that part, right? You’re smart enough for that. Goodbye now.”

“Ms Summer,” there was a knock at the door. Daniel sure took his time.

Flashback Ends***

“What are you going to do with me now?” I asked. I wanted to know what he was planning. At least Dave and Manny were safe. I didn't care for anything else.

“Something very, very interesting.” He said before sinking his fangs into my flesh and started sucking. I gritted my teeth, feeling the blood draining from my whole body.

Where was I? I watched myself being thrown out of the Vampire Kingdom with vampires watching me leave. Then I was going… going somewhere. Where was I? Alaska?

I met someone. Who were they? A family? A family of Roberts. Grayson Roberts? He was also there. I remember him as my childhood friend. He was a human. Then I met someone else. Harry? But he was different. Something was different about him.

We went to college. I was going home and then I saw something…. A ball of light? What was even going on?

Harry… he was in front of my face. What was he going? My eyes widened as his turned green. He was not Harry. He was Blood Devil. Daniel… he was doing something… What was he thinking? Was he planning to destroy me with that mob?

Then I saw two people… Selene and Matthew. They were different. They were magical. I spent most of time with them learning how to use the magic. They told me I had to find my mate. Who was my mate though? Was it… Blood Devil? Yes, it was Blood Devil.

Dave… I met him. I met Daniel’s bed ridden father. And I found that book.

I went in the search of may mate. Blood Devil. Where was he?

There he is. I finally met him. But we were attacked. I killed them. And then Blood Devil hugged me from behind.

“Hello mate,” he whispered in my ear.

**** ***

I woke up with a jolt. What was all that? I had experienced it all. Didn’t I? I knew all of that had happened. But what I don’t know is how had that happened? I can’t seem to fit it anywhere.

After the last part, I had directly woken up in my room in the Vampire Kingdom.

Wait! Where am I right now?

The place didn’t look like my room. It looked like a dungeon. I was not on my soft bed but instead tied to a chair.

“You’re finally awake.” Blood Devil’s voice fell on my ears. He was standing a few feet in front of me in his dark attire of Vampire King.

“What….?” I was really confused. All those memories had hit me like a truck. I didn’t even know what was going on around me.

“You must be really confused.” He muttered and then he was right in front of my face, his hand on the arms of the chair. “Let me explain it all for you.”

***** ****
A/N:
You remember when I told you that the chapters before were a dream. She had forgotten about them and now she remembers it all.

In next Chapter Blood Devil is going to explain everything to Sera. I hope that all the confusion that has built up will be finally over.

Please vote, comment and share.

-nerdinspects

PS: This book is nearing to its end. I hope by the end of this month, it will be over.