A bond bound by compulsion.

Mumbai....

Night time....

A grand temple of Mahadev in the stormy heavy rain from which only the sound of bells ringing and Pandit ji chanting mantras could be heard. There were some people standing in that temple, who had only trouble and worry on their faces. There was a pavilion in the middle of the temple. In front of the Havan Kund, two people dressed as bride and groom were doing as per the instructions of Pandit ji.

Rishabh Shergill, wearing white sherwani, red turban and hiding his face under the scarf, was looking at the fire with his stern eyes.

Rishabh Shergill was the uncrowned king of both the worlds. To the outside world, he was the owner of RS Empire, with whom even the biggest businessman could do anything to work, and in the underworld world, he was a mafia king, who would not even hesitate to kill anyone for a small mistake. That mafia king was getting married today, which was happening against his will, that too with an unknown girl. And the reason for all this was his father, whom he hates the most in the world.

Pandit ji was reciting the mantra and Rishabh was just looking at the burning fire without any emotion. He did not even take a look of the unknown girl sitting next to him with whom he was going to enter into a sacred bond like marriage.

His family standing in front of him would sometimes look at him and sometimes look at Rishabh's father Alok Shergill standing near them.

Alok Shergill was a middle aged man whose lines of age had appeared on his face. His face resembled that of Rishabh to some extent, but he still had that glow and determination on his face which was capable of telling how harsh and mysterious his nature was. Perhaps Rishabh has inherited this harsh nature from his father.

Then a woman of approximately his age came to him. This is Rishabh's mother Shobha Shergill. Shobha is as simple and sweet as her name. A simple Banarasi saree, a string of pearls around the neck, hair tied up and no makeup on the face.

Shobha's beauty had not diminished even today, but at this time her beauty has faded a bit. Because her son, whom she loves very much, is marrying under some compulsion.

Shobha said to her husband Alok, "You did not do right at all, Alok. What do you want from my son? You had already ruined his childhood, now do you want to ruin his future life also? Why are you doing this? Why are you forcing him to marry this unknown girl? whom we have neither seen nor met. Leave alone her face, we don't even know her name. Who is she, where has she come from and what did you do with Rishabh that Did he agree to this marriage?

Alok took one look at his wife and then looked at Rishabh and said without any emotion, "If your son is getting married and that too quietly, then it means that he must have got something which he wants from his heart. And despite his best efforts he is not able to achieve it, so he has to pay the price for it and that price is marriage."

Hearing Alok's words, Shobha's eyes became wide with surprise. The rest of the family members of Rishabh standing in front started talking among themselves.

Rishabh's grandfather Rishidhar Shergill looked at his son indifferently and said, "I don't know what sin we had committed that he was born as my son and took away the happiness of my daughter-in-law as well as my grandson and the entire family. What he did years ago did not satisfy him and today he is ruining my grandson's life again."

Standing next to Rishidhar, his younger son Ajay Shergill, Rishabh's uncle, placed his hand on Rishidhar's hand and said, "Papa, please calm down. You know that whatever Rishabh does, he does it after thinking. If Rishabh has said yes to the marriage, then he must have thought something. even though brother is Rishabh's father, but you also know that no one can force Rishabh."