Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks

3500+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter 🥲

Note: - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes. 🤗

Do hit the star button. And add this novel to your library or reading list. 😉

If you want this story in hindi language , then DM on Instagram for line 😇

KEEP READING !! 😍

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !! 🥰

***************************************

Hearing Surekha's words, everyone started staring at her.  Surekha took a look at everyone and said, “What, why are you all looking at me like this?  What did I say wrong?  What brother-in-law thought by arranging the marriage of that lame person with our Rishabh? there is a queue of girls for Rishabh, that too the prettiest and the richest and look who is in his luck, this handicapped girl. ”

“Stop it Surekha, you have spoken too much.  Now I neither want to hear about Anokhi as handicapped nor lame from your mouth.  ”, Rishidhar ji shouted, due to which Surekha got scared.

He was very angry at Surekha's words and not only him, every person sitting at the dining area did not like to hear Anokhi being lame and handicapped.

They all don't know whether Anokhi is good or bad but the way Rishabh has treated her till now was a big thing for them and now the fact of Anokhi being handicapped has created a soft corner for Anokhi somewhere in their mind.

Shobha sat on the chair and said dejectedly, “That means Anokhi must have come limping like this all the way that night.  How did she have covered this long distance on foot?  ”

Now everyone started feeling worse because of Shobha's words.  Then Rishidhar ji asked Praveen, “Praveen, did you know about this?  Because as far as I know Rishabh, he must have found out about Anokhi.  So tell me what you know about her? ”

“I don't know anything about Anokhi, dada ji.  ", Praveen said in clear words, then everyone started looking at him as if he was saying that Praveen, don't lie, tell the truth.

Praveen understood everyone's thoughts and said to everyone, “I am not lying.  I really don't know anything and neither does Sir.  Yes sir had asked me to get Anokhi's information, but Anokhi's information is hidden and you all probably know who has hidden her information.  That's why apart from Anokhi's name, I also don't know anything.  I had also told Sir but Sir said that now that Anokhi has come to stay at his house, he will make her confess in his own way as to who she is and why she has come here. ” After saying this, Praveen became silent.

Ajay asked Shanaya, “Shanaya, you have examined her thoroughly, right?  What I mean she is not doing any drama? ”

“No uncle, I have examined it thoroughly.  She is not doing any drama.  At Least she is not doing any drama or lying for this matter.”

Surekha said in her mind, “If all of them feel bad for that handicapped person then so be it, but I will not let her stay in Rishabh's life.  Before Rishabh comes, I have to get this girl out of Rishabh's life and this house. ” Saying this, Surekha's grip tightened on the spoon.

But all of them were unaware that Anokhi was standing at the door of her room listening to all of them.  Hearing those bitter words from Surekha and seeing Ajay doubting her, Anokhi felt very bad and she silently went back to her room.