Welcome Anokhi

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh asked, "Who is this woman?"

“ I don't know sir." Praveen replied disappointedly. "What do you mean?" "I mean sir, I don't know who this woman is and where she is. Before I could find out anything about her, she disappeared somewhere. I tried to ask people around me but no one answered me properly. They would often avoid the topic."

" So in these 2 years you have collected this information Praveen Kumar.", Rishabh shouted hitting the table loudly.

Just then a voice echoed in the study room, " And why do you want to know about her? Why, will you find some other way to ruin her life now?"

Everyone looked towards the door and saw Shobha, Ajay and Dadaji standing there and Dadaji had said this. All three of them came inside.

Shobha looked at the projector where Anokhi's information was. She picked up a flower vase kept nearby and threw it on the projector and broke it.

Everyone stood up in fear seeing Shobha so angry. Rishabh's face which was angry till now, became completely calm after seeing Shobha.

He said to everyone in a calm tone without any emotion, " All of you go from here."

Everyone looked at Rishabh once and left the room. Now only grandfather, Ajay, Shobha and Rishabh were there. "What will you do by knowing about her life? Will you find some weakness of hers and just like Alok took advantage of her helplessness and forced her to come into the house, you will use her weakness and force her to leave this house.", grandfather said to Rishabh angrily. But Rishabh did not say anything.

He was only looking at his mom and Shobha was also looking at him. Rishabh got up from his chair and stood in front of his mom. Shobha looked into his eyes and the next moment a big slap came on his cheek. By now tears had come in her eyes.

She said while crying, "Rishabh, what did you do? Why did you do this? I never expected that my son could do this. Didn't you feel pity for her? Did you forget that there was a time when your mother was also standing at the same place where Anokhi is standing. I was also helpless like she is and you did even worse than Alok, Rishabh. He left me citing my weakness as the reason, but you made fun of her weakness."

"Mom, I didn't know about her condition. If I had known, believe me, I wouldn't have done that." Rishabh said with his eyes down, then Shobha said, "Even then you would have done the same, Rishabh. Because you don't trust Anokhi even a bit and the one whom you don't trust, you have nothing to do with her troubles, her pain, her helplessness and you give her as much pain as you can. But now I don't want Anokhi to suffer more pain. If you don't like that she calls me mother, treats your siblings like her own siblings, then she won't call me that, she will stay away from all of us. Not just her, I myself will stay away from her because maybe I am the reason for all this. I told Riya and today I am saying it, please spare her, Rishabh." Saying this, she left from there.

Grandfather also said while leaving, "Today you have proved Rishabh that you are Alok Shergill's son."

Hearing this from grandfather, Rishabh clenched his fist in anger. Just then Ajay put his hand on Rishabh's shoulder. Rishabh looked up and saw him, then Ajay said, "It's not too late yet, Rishabh, you can fix everything. If you are not getting information about Anokhi, then talk to brother. At least know why he got you married to her? If you don't trust Anokhi then trust us, believe me she has not done anything wrong in these 2 years. She never even talked to Bhaiya or stepped out of the house, if she wanted to do anything wrong then she got many opportunities in these 2 years but she did nothing. Accepting her or not is a far fetched thing but at least know her, try to understand her." Saying this Ajay also left from there.