Rishabh and Anokhi's dance

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Flashback _

Alok was sitting in the garden thinking about something. Then Shobha sitting next to him said, "What is the matter, what are you thinking about?"

Hearing her voice, Alok came out of his thoughts and looking at Shobha said, "No, I am not thinking about anything. By the way, where is my 5-year-old little devil, Rishabh?"

"He has gone with Papa to his friend's house." Shobha said and she asked him again, "Tell me what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about office."

"You all time keep thinking about office whenever I see you. How many times have I told you to leave the tension of office there whenever you come back from office. But no, you have to bring office home also." Shobha said with a little anger and got up to leave, then Alok held her hand and came near her and said, "By the way, there was something else which I was thinking about, but leave it, now if you get angry, then what should I tell you."

"And what are you thinking? On what will I get angry? Tell me.", Shobha said quickly and Alok pulled her towards himself and said,

mere dil mein aaj kya hai,

tu kahe to main bata doon

teree zulf phir savaaroon,

teree maang phir saja doon

( Alok kissed Shobha's forehead and sang further. )

mujhe devata banaakar,

teri chaahaton ne pooja

mera pyaar kah raha hai,

main tujhe khuda bana doon

mere dil mein aaj kya hai,

tu kahe to main bata doon

(When Shobha started going away from Alok he hugged her from behind and sang.)

koi dhoondhane bhi aaye,

to hame na dhoondh pae

tu mujhe kahin chhoopa de,

main tujhe kahi chhoopa doon

mere dil mein aaj kya hai,

tu kahe to main bata doon

( Shobha got free from his arms and started running when a thorn pricked her leg. Alok took out the thorn from her leg and picked her up in his lap and took her inside the house while singing further.)

mere baajuon mein aakar ,

tera dard chain pae

tere gesuon mein chhoopakar,

main jahaan ke gam bhoola doon

mere dil mein aaj kya hai,

tu kahe to main bata doon

Shobha was thinking all this when the sound of applause brought her out of her memories. She saw that Ajay's song was over and now everyone was clapping for him.

Then the music started again and one by one, first Shivika, Shivaay and Rohit were out. Shivika had to recite a Shayari in her chit, so Shivika remembered Hardik and recited a lovely Shayari.