Shobha and Alok

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Dada ji angrily called Rishabh back and after Rishabh came back, Sanjay told everyone about what happened in Kolkata.

Hearing Sanjay's words, everyone started looking at Alok in surprise. Shobha was looking at Alok with moist eyes. Alok looked into her eyes and said to himself, "I don't know whether Shobha will believe my truth or not."

Surekha softly said to Ajay, "I swear on diamonds, Ajay ji, I told you that I never understood brother-in-law. I can see love for Didi in his eyes and today it has been proved that he was with Kalandi but he love didi."

Sanjay held Alok’s shoulder and said, “Alok, you are still standing silent, tell everyone why you did all that.”

But Alok was still standing silent. He did not have the courage to say anything. He was afraid what would be the condition of Rishabh after knowing everything, he might start blaming himself. What would be the condition of Shobha, will she be able to handle herself or not and grandfather, he suffered so much at this age, will it be right to tell this also.

He was entangled in all these questions and was quietly looking at Rishabh. Praveen said in his mind, “According to whatever information we have received, Alok uncle is not wrong and Rishabh also knows this. We both know that Alok uncle did wrong things in 20 years but he was the one who helped us. He lived with Kalandi but according to the information he never stayed in the same room with Kalandi. There was not a single moment that showed that he loved Kalindi except the moment when he himself said that he loved her 20 years ago and according to whatever has been found out, it is clear that Alok uncle lied to everyone that day. But we could not know why he lied? What was the reason for that, only Alok uncle can tell this. May God grant that Alok uncle must have really lied at that time and everything will be fine today.  ”

Rishabh was also standing quietly waiting for Alok to say something. Seeing Alok lost in thoughts, Rishabh came to him and said, “ Tell me Alok Shergill, why did you lie 20 years ago?”

Everyone was shocked to hear Rishabh's words and started looking at him. Rishabh was still looking at Alok, who had surprise in his eyes.

Rishabh further said, “ Why are you so surprised, just now your friend had said that I must have known a lot and the truth is that I came to know a lot but I could not know why you lied? What was the reason that you gave so much pain to my mom, what was the reason that you left your family and your children and went away? ”

“ What are you saying Rishabh, which lie? ” Shobha came to Rishabh in her faltering voice and asked holding his hands.  Now Shobha had said something with her mouth, otherwise since then she was listening to everyone silently, but what Rishabh said shocked her as well as scared her. Alok had told a lie but why?

After some time Alok broke his silence and looking into Rishabh's eyes asked him, " I will tell you but my question still remains that will you believe what I say? Will you believe whatever I tell you?

“ Yes”, Rishabh said as soon as Alok finished speaking. Hearing his yes, everyone started looking at Alok. Alok said, “Okay, then I will tell you. Yes, I lied, whatever I said 20 years ago was all a lie, because at that time”, saying this Alok told everyone the truth.