Voice Message

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

After telling and hearing the truth, Alok and Shobha hugged each other with comfort after many years.

They both stood like that in each other's arms for some time.  Then Shobha separated from Alok and holding her palm in front of him said, "Promise me Alok ji that from today onwards you will never hide anything from me."

"I promise", saying this Alok also smiled and put his hand on her hand and further said, "Now I will not hide anything. I have got my family back, now I am not afraid of anything."

Then Shobha held his hand with both her hands and said, "There is one thing you have not told me till now Alok ji."

"What", when Alok asked, Shobha looked into his eyes and said, "Anokhi".

On hearing Anokhi's name Alok was shocked. Shobha further said, "What is your relationship with Anokhi, Alok ji? Why did you bring her to this house? Why did you get Rishabh married to Anokhi? Why did you tell Anokhi that she cannot get out of this relationship? Why did you tie her in a relationship just to help her? Today I also want to know the truth about Anokhi."

“Don't ask this Shobha, I won't be able to tell you.” Saying this, Alok pulled his hand back. Shobha quickly held his hand and placed it on her head and said, “I swear to you Alok ji, tell me.”

Alok closed his eyes tightly and then after opening his eyes, told Shobha the truth about Anokhi and her mother and what Anokhi had to endure after that accident.

After knowing all about Anokhi, Shobha could not control herself and sat down on the ground on her knees.

“This was the reason Shobha that I did not want to tell this.”, Alok said while consoling Shobha.

Shobha looked at him with teary eyes and said, “What have you done Alok ji? Why did you do this? That one incident ruined so many lives. That girl suffered so much just because of us. Her whole life was ruined Alok ji and you got Rishabh married to her. You did not even think once that when this truth comes out to both of them, what will happen to their relationship? You do not know Alok ji, but I have seen love for Anokhi in Rishabh's eyes. He has started loving Anokhi and Anokhi has forgiven Rishabh even after his bad behavior and moved on. She has started living happily with him. What will they do when they come to know the truth?”

“I do not know what will happen to Shobha, but I definitely know that the love of both of them will never let them separate from each other. Whatever I did 20 years ago, I did for Rishabh , but whatever I have done now, I have done for Anokhi. I brought the thing that was missing in her life.  I know I have done wrong, I should tell Anokhi the truth but this is not right time. Anokhi is really innocent, she believe anyone easily but this world is very cruel. They will take advantage of her in every way. Let their relationship become stronger Shobha, after that I will tell them the truth myself. Their love is the only cure of their pain.”, said Alok while hugging Shobha and caressing her head.

Anokhi’s room_

After Alok left, everyone else also went to their rooms.

Praveen came to Anokhi’s room. He saw Shanaya sitting on the bed and Anokhi sitting next to her. Anokhi’s head was on Shanaya’s shoulder which shanaya was caressing slowly.