Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

Ajay said, “Enough Rishabh. Calm down your anger and eat quietly.”

Just then the servant brought all the food. When the servant left after placing all the food on the dining table, Shobha removed the lids from the bowls one by one.

Shobha had asked Anokhi to make only one dish, but Anokhi made Puri Bhaji, Aloo Paratha, Kachori, Fruit Salad, Dahi Bada and for dessert, Moong Dal Halwa and cupcakes.

Anokhi had decorated the cupcakes so beautifully with colorful sugar that just by looking at them it was clear that she had made them with a lot of love and heart. On some cupcakes, she had also made smiley emojis with that colorful sugar, which made those cupcakes look even more cute.

Shobha and Surekha were surprised to see so many dishes. Seeing their surprised faces, Riya asked, “What happened mom, chachi ji, why do you both look so surprised?  ”

“ I had tell Anokhi to make just one dish and one sweet among the sweets, but I am surprised to see that she made so many things in half an hour. ”

“ I swear on diamonds, Didi, she have made it, but if the taste is not there, then what is the use of cooking so much food. ” , Surekha said.

Just then Ajay interrupted her and said, “ You are not satisfied with anything, right Surekha. She has made so much, instead of praising her, you are taunting her by thinking about what has not happened. ”

“ You both talk, I am going to eat. Seeing all these dishes, my hunger has increased. ” , Rohit said. Just then Shivaay also said behind him, “ Hey Bhai, I don't know about you, but my hunger has awakened the rats inside my stomach. If I do not put this food inside my stomach soon, then these rats will tear my stomach and come out to eat. ”

Shobha smiled after listening to him and then everyone was given food.  Despite Rishabh's refusal, she put a cupcake on Rishabh's plate.

Rishabh was staring at the cupcake as if he would eat it with his eyes and not with his mouth. Rohit said softly, "Bhai, if you don't want to eat it, then give it to me, at least don't murder it with your eyes."

“ See, don't let me murder you." Rishabh said staring at him and Rohit started concentrating on his food.

Thinking something, Rishabh picked up the cake and took a bite of it. As soon as the piece of cake went into his mouth, its sweetness spread all over his mouth.

Rishabh's eyes closed for a moment due to its taste. That cake was so sweet and tasty that Rishabh could not ignore its sweetness.

He opened his eyes and saw Anokhi behind the kitchen door. Anokhi was looking at them intently. She was happy to see that everyone liked her food, but when she saw that Rishabh's eyes were on her, she hid completely and held the door handle tightly in her hand.

Rishabh could only see her hands. He was staring at them. His attention was broken when Riya said in a loud voice, "Wow, all this is so tasty.  I did not know that Choti Bhabhi cooks so well. ”

“You are absolutely right Riya. If I had known earlier that Rishabh's wife cooks so well, I would have come long ago and settled here. The idea is not bad, I will stay here. Then Rishabh's wife will cook food for me every day.” Vikram said happily, but soon he realized that he had repeatedly mentioned Rishabh's wife in his conversation.