Mithali's betrayal.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Night time_

Study room_

Rishabh, Praveen, Hardik, Vikram, Rohit, Shivaay and Shivika were all sitting in the study room. Rishabh looked at Hardik and Vikram and asked, “Did you do what I told you to do?”

Hardik and Vikram looked at each other and then looked at Rishabh. Hardik connected his mobile to the projector and pictures of Manish Mittal, Archana Mittal, Gaurav Mittal, Omkar Mittal, Mitali and Preeti appeared on the projector.

Hardik started telling everyone about the Mittal family one by one. He said, “Alok uncle”

He had just said this much when Rishabh started staring at him and Hardik also realized what he said, so he corrected himself and said, “Alok Mittal had come to meet Archana Mittal in Dehradun Hospital and luckily I was also a part of Archana Mittal's surgery team.  When I inquired, I came to know that Archana is the mother of Anokhi and as everyone knows what happened at the time of her birth, after that Archana Mittal went into coma and the Mittal family put all the blame on Little Angel. ”

"Who is this Mithali?", Shivaika asked and Vikram said, "Mithali is the daughter of the servant of that house. That servant died after falling from the stairs of the house and after that the Mittal family kept Mithali in their house as their daughter. People think that Mithali is really Manish's daughter."

Shivaay was looking at Mithali's photo very carefully. Rohit said to him, "Why are you looking at it so carefully? Kya tujhe ye makeup ko dukaan itni padand aai ?"

Everyone started smiling after listening to Rohit. Really, Mithali had done a lot of makeup in that photo too.  Shivaay said, “No, I am not looking at her ugliness, rather I am thinking of something else.”

“What?”, Vikram asked and Shivaay looked at Shivika and said, “By the way, Shivi, the jewellery designer of our company who has been didn't design any jewellery for us for the past few years, her name is also Mitali, right?”

“ Don't take her name brother. She has made my mind go crazy. Because of her so many of our works are pending. When she had just come, I was happy to see her designs and hired her without any experience, but for the last two years she has not sent a single good design. All her projects are incomplete and whatever she is sending, she is sending , they all are worse and if you ask, she says that her health is not good."

Shivika said making a face and then angrily hitting the table said, "If she does not send any good design in a month, I will fire her. She gave good designs, that's why I stayed till now, but now I will not."

Hardik was looking at Shivika's face which had turned red due to anger. Shivika may have been a bubbly and cheerful girl but she used to get angry very quickly, that too very fast.

"Calm down, calm down Jhansi ki Rani, Shivaay had just asked and you got angry.  ” , Rohit said to calm Shivaika.

“ She has not given any design for the last 2 years .” , Praveen asked and Shivaika nodded her head in yes. Hearing his question suddenly, everyone started looking at her and started repeating the question in their mind.

When everyone understood, everyone's eyes widened with surprise and they all looked at each other. Vikram hit his head and said, “ Oh my god, why didn't this thing come to my mind. This makeup ko dukaan has not given any design for 2 years and Little Angel was also away from the Mittal family for 2 years. This clearly means that all the designs that this makeup ko dukaan kept giving in her name were all made by Little Angel. ”