Praveen and Shanaya's relationship

3500+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Rishabh asked Surekha to make Anokhi do servant's work and Surekha also started harassing Anokhi. But at last in 3 months, Anokhi had made a little place for herself in everyone's heart and somewhere Praveen also started feeling that Anokhi is not bad.

morning time_

It was 4:00 in the morning and the sound of utensils was coming from the kitchen. In the kitchen, both Shobha and Surekha were preparing something. Today is Karva Chauth, so Shobha and Surekha are preparing for Sargi.

Surekha said, "Didi, I told you last night that there is no need for you to wake up so early, I will cook the food and called you after that, but you did not listen to me and bothered yourself." . ,

While stirring the kheer, Shobha said smilingly, " ooh, Big love is falling on didi today and there is no problem in it. And anyways I have made only kheer and you did not let me do anything else. "

While they were talking, all their food was cooked. After the food was ready, Surekha asked the servants to put all the food on the dining table, by then Dadaji, Rohit, Riya, Ajay and Praveen also arrived.

All of them also got up in the morning and got ready. Not for fasting but to eat tasty Sargi.

While sitting on the chair, Riya said, "Today will be a lot of fun. Although the food prepared by Chachi ji always tastes delicious, but there is something different about the morning meal of Karva Chauth. " Saying this, she was about to touch Puri but Shobha hit her hand and said, "Don't touch it. First let God offer the food and then take it. And i told you last night to keep a fast to find a good husband. "

" Hey mom, I don't know who my future husband is and where he is and I should keep a fast for him and as for finding a good husband, I will get him just like that, so why do I need to stay hungry and I can't do all this. ", Riya said making faces and everyone laughed.

Both Surekha and Shobha took out all the food prepared together in a plate little by little and offered it to God. Then Rishidhar ji said to Shobha, "Where is Anokhi? She will also be fasting today. "

Hearing Anokhi's name, Shobha placed her hand on her head and said, "Oh my god, I forgot about Anokhi. This is Anokhi's first Karva Chauth after her marriage. Whether she would have woken up or not. I forgot to tell her last night, Papa."

"Then go and call her quickly, otherwise the time for eating will run out and the girl will remain hungry. ", Rishidhar ji said and Shobha quickly went towards Anokhi's room.

When she opened the door, Anokhi was sitting on the ground wearing a red salwar suit, covered her face with dupatta and a plate of food was kept in front of her.

Shobha was shocked to see this. When Anokhi saw Shobha in the room, she stood up and lowered her head. Shobha picked up that plate from the ground and looked at it.

As soon as she saw that, Shobha's face started showing anger. She held Anokhi's hand and brought her to the dining area with the plate.

When everyone saw the plate of food in Shobha's hand, they got confused and started looking at Shobha.

Shobha placed her plate on the dining table and asked Anokhi in a harsh tone, "Anokhi, what is this? "

Everyone also looked at the food kept in the plate. Riya said with surprise, "Hey, this is last night's dinner, isn't it? "

Seeing the plate as it was from last night's dinner, Surekha started staring at Anokhi.

Rishidhar ji asked a little lovingly, "Anokhi beta, what is this? Why didn't you eat dinner last night? "