Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.

3500+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.

Note: - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.

Do hit the star button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

***************************************

After thinking for some time, Alok said, "Okay, I agree. My first condition is that you will never come out of this marriage. Meaning, you will never divorce that girl and the second condition is that after marrying her, you will not leave her. Meaning you will never tell her to leave the house. "

Hearing Alok conditions, both Rishabh and Praveen had different expressions on their faces. There was anger on Rishabh's face and question on Praveen's face. The question was whether Alok is really so worried about that girl or does he have some other motive and the anger on Rishabh's face was for that he could not get rid of the marriage nor could he throw the girl out of his house and keep her away from his family.

Thinking this, hatred for that girl started growing in Rishabh's mind.

Flashback and _

After thinking about all those things, Rishabh opened his eyes. His eyes were red with anger. He placed both his hands on the table and started rotating the contract paper on which Alok had written his conditions and got Rishabh to sign it.

While looking at the paper, he said to himself with hatred, "Alok Shergil, what did you think that you would win by imposing these two conditions on me. But you forgot that my name is Rishabh Shergill. I also see how much strength the girl sent by you has, how long will she endure my torture. If I did not ruin her life, then my name is not Rishabh Shergill. "

Then he looked up and saw Praveen, who was silently watching him and listening to him.

"Did you find out anything about that girl? "

Praveen knew that Rishabh was talking about Anokhi only. He lowered his eyes and said, "Sir, we have not yet found out who she is and where she met Alok Shergill or what is the relationship between them? Alok Shergil has hidden all her information. "

Then Rishabh smiled dangerously and said, "No problem, now she has come to my house, gradually everything will be known about her."

Then Praveen removed that contract paper from the table and placed other papers in its place. Looking at that second paper, the dangerous smile on Rishabh's face till now went away and a small but genuine smile appeared on his face.

These were the papers of Asha Kunj. In which it was clearly written that now Asha Kunj is in the name of Shobha.

in the evening...

When both Rishabh and Praveen came home, Dada ji was happy to see Praveen and said, "Hey Praveen my son, when did you come? "

Praveen touched grandfather's feet and said, "Dada ji, I have come only in the morning."

"And as soon as you arrived, you went to the office instead of coming home. ", Shobha said with some displeasure, then Praveen hugged her and said, "Sorry Shobha Maa, there was a lot of work in the office, so I had to leave early." ,