Romantic Rishabh

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anokhi was disappointed as she could not eat ice cream. Seeing her disappointed face, Rishabh smiled. He asked Anokhi, “Will you give me cupcakes?”

Hearing the name of cupcake, Anokhi raised her head and nodded yes with a sparkle in her eyes. Rishabh said again, “Made by your own hands cupcakes.”

Anokhi again nodded her head in yes twice. Rishabh then said, “Exactly the way you fed me earlier.”

Rishabh had a mischievous smile on his lips while saying this. Not understanding his mischief, Anokhi nodded her head noisily three times in yes, but when after some time she remembered how Rishabh had eaten cupcakes while kissing her, her face turned red and she immediately shook her head in no, that too repeatedly.

Rishabh laughed loudly seeing Anokhi’s actions.  He was laughing out loud with his head resting on his seat, his hand on his forehead. Laughter, brightness and happiness were clearly visible on his face.

Anokhi was staring at his smiling face. Today, for the first time, she had seen Rishabh laughing like this. Anokhi's eyes were fixed on his smiling face.

After laughing for a while, Rishabh controlled his laughter and looked at Anokhi. Seeing her looking at him like this, Rishabh said laughingly, "What are you looking at like this?"

"Your smiling face. You look so good when you laugh.", Anokhi said looking into his eyes.

Hearing her, Rishabh's laughter disappeared from his lips and his face became serious once again. He put on his seat belt and started the car.

When Anokhi saw that Rishabh stopped laughing after she said this, she also quietly started looking outside the window and started regretting why she said that Rishabh, why she said that.

After some time, Rishabh stopped the car in front of an ice cream parlor and asked Anokhi, “Which flavor do you want?”

But Anokhi did not say anything. She was sitting quietly in the same way. Rishabh also did not ask anything again. He got out of the car wearing a mask on his face and went inside the shop.

After he left, Anokhi also came out of the car wearing a mask on her face and stood leaning against the car. Just then, two butterflies which were playing with each other passed in front of her while flying.

Seeing those butterflies, a smile appeared on Anokhi’s face and she started going behind the butterflies. Just then, she collided with a child coming running from the front.

Due to the collision, the ice cream in the child’s hand fell on the ground. Anokhi said, “Sorry sorry, forgive me. I collided by mistake.  The child looked at both his ice creams fallen on the ground and then kept his hands on his waist and started staring at Anokhi.

Anokhi said again, “I am sorry, I will get you another ice cream.”

“But this got wasted. Maasi maa says food should not be wasted and because of you, two ice creams got wasted. Are you a small child who was running after a butterfly?”, the child scolded Anokhi like an adult.

Anokhi's face fell on hearing this. She also started getting a little angry. She also said, “ But you also came running, didn't you? Don't you know that children should not run on the road?”