Alok got shot

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Just then there was a loud bang outside. The sound was so loud that everyone trembled for a moment. Anokhi held Rishabh tightly out of fear and hid her face in Rishabh's chest.

Rishabh's grip on Anokhi also tightened. Just then Rishabh's bodyguards and Alok's three bodyguards also arrived there, along with Praveen and Shanaya.

Rishabh looked at Praveen and said, "Find out what it was?"

"Yes sir", Praveen said and went outside with some bodyguards. Alok also told his guards to follow them, so those three also went.

"Mom, you all go inside." Rishabh said to Shobha. Then his eyes fell on Anokhi hiding in his arms, who was trembling badly out of fear.

He pushed her away from himself and raised Anokhi's face to look at her.  Anokhi's face had turned completely red and her eyes were filled with tears.

Unknowingly Rishabh wiped her tears and said in a soft tone, "Go with mom."

But Anokhi held his arm tightly and started shaking her head in no, so this time Rishabh became strict and said, "I said go." Saying this, he forcefully freed her hand from his hand and look towards Riya, then both Riya and Shanaya held Anokhi and started taking her away from there.

When Rishabh, Alok, Ajay, Vikram, Hardik, Shivaay and Rohit came out, they saw that there were many people wearing black clothes around the mansion, who had covered their faces.

They had weapons in their hands and Praveen and Rishabh's bodyguards were fighting with them. Alok's guards were also fighting with them.

Then from somewhere in the air, a dagger came to them.  Seeing this, Rishabh pushed Alok standing next to him and took the dagger in his hands.

If Rishabh had not pushed Alok in time, the dagger would have hit Alok's chest.

Rishabh held the dagger tightly and looked in the direction from where it had come with his eyes red with anger.

He turned the dagger and threw it back at the man who had thrown it and the dagger hit the man's neck directly, killing him on the spot.

All of them also took out their guns and started fighting with those men. Vikram twisted the neck of one of the men and said, "Yaar, where did these people come from, that too inside the mansion? Rishabh, it seems you have become a bit loose after your wife came. That's why you are not concentrating on work."

"Stop your nonsense or else I will loosen your breath, understood?  “, Rishabh said looking at him angrily and kicked the man standing in front of him on his chest, which made a sound of something breaking inside him and he fell unconscious.

Alok was also fighting with those men, but some trouble was visible on his face. He shot a man on his chest and when he fell on the ground, he removed the cloth from that man’s face.

Looking at that man’s face, Alok’s eyes widened. Maybe he knew him and recognized him.

Alok quickly looked around, but he did not see his three guards anywhere. Seeing this, he shouted loudly, “ Oh Sheet ”

He quickly ran inside the mansion. Rishabh also heard his voice and he also ran after him.

Inside the mansion, those three guards were standing outside Shobha room. They fired at the door lock, which broke the door lock.  They opened the door and went inside and the third man among them went towards the other room.