Alok's letter.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rohit did not understand why Alok said that he would not be able to protect Anokhi. Then Rishabh said with a sarcastic smile, “ we not tell cat to guard the milk, Rohit.”

“What do you mean bhai, I did not understand anything.”, Rohit asked in ignorance.

Rishabh got up from his chair and came in front of Alok and looking at him said to Rohit, “So how can you expect a man who himself works for Anant Sethi to protect Anokhi?”

“What!”, Rohit and Vikram said together in surprise.

The eyes of both of them widened and they started looking at Alok who was looking at Rishabh without any expression.

Then Rishabh further said, “But one thing has been proved right today that deception is the nature of Alok Shergill. That is why he is not loyal to anyone. Neither could he be loyal to his wife nor to his boss.  ”

Listening to Rishabh, Alok smiled. He told him, “ Don't worry about my nature and my loyalty Rishabh, you should thank me that I am not loyal, otherwise today Anokhi would not have been in Shergill mansion but with Anant Sethi. But I don't want anything bad to happen to Anokhi, so I kept her hidden from Anant Sethi till date. But you also know very well what Anant Sethi is, so don't waste your time on me. ” Saying this, Alok started leaving from there.

Just then Rishabh asked, “ What is your relationship with Anokhi? ”

Listening to Rishabh's question, Alok stopped there and looking at Rishabh without any emotion said, “ There is a debt of Anokhi on me which I have to repay for the rest of my life and you don't need to know what that debt is. ” Saying this, Alok left from there.

Rishabh just kept looking at him as he left. A lot was going on in his mind.

Alok came out of the study room and started going straight out of the mansion. Then his eyes went to the garden where Shobha was watering the flowers, so he moved towards her.

Shobha was watering a single flower for a long time and was lost in some thoughts. Alok drew her attention towards him by saying , “How much water will you give to a single flower, Shobha? It is full, pay attention to the other flowers too.”

Hearing Alok’s voice, Shobha came back to her senses. She turned and looked at him and then started her work. Without looking at him, she said, “You haven’t left yet.”

“ How amazing, it means no one wants me to stay for a little longer. Well, now that everyone wants this, I am leaving but I have a work for you.” Saying this, Alok took out a paper from his pocket and handing it over to Shobha said, “Give this to Anokhi.” ​​Then Alok left from there.

After some time, Anokhi woke up and sat up suddenly. She looked around and found that she was in her room. Seeing this, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She got up and went to the washroom to freshen up.  When she got ready and came out of the washroom, she saw Shobha had brought breakfast for her in her room.

Shobha made her have breakfast and gave the paper given by Alok to Anokhi and said, “Alok asked me to give this to you.”

Hearing Alok’s name, Anokhi quickly took the paper. Then Shobha’s eyes went to Anokhi’s lips where there were teeth marks.