Shobha's warning to Anokhi

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

***************************************

When Shobha carefully looked at Anokhi's soles, she was surprised. There were small glass pieces in Anokhi's feet. She Shoutingly said to Rohit, “Rohit, call the doctor right now. ”

 By now everyone else had also seen the pieces of glass stuck in Anokhi's feet. they look at Rishabh who was looking at Anokhi who had fallen on the ground and then look at Anokhi.

 Anokhi's face was covered with a veil so no one could see her face. But if anyone looked at her pain-filled eyes at this time, then they would not be able to help but feel pity for her.

 Shobha said Rohit to call the doctor and started looking at Rishabh with displeasure. She was so angry at Rishabh that how could he do this to a girl. She knows that Rishabh is a mafia but he had never behaved like this with any girl in front of Shobha.

 Rishidhar ji asked to Rishabh, “Rishabh, what have you done? ”

 Rishabh took one look at his grandfather, then at Shobha who was looking at him with displeasure. Then he placed the newspaper on the table and stood up and said, “Why are you looking at me like this, Mom and Grandpa, what did I do wrong? Ab agar meri biwi ka naam Anokhi hai to shadi ki rasmen bhi to anokhi hogi naa aur iski aane wali zindagi bhi. ”

( In English - Now that my wife's name is Anokhi, then the wedding rituals will also be unique and so will her future life. ) 

 Just then a 26 year old girl came there. She was wearing a white shirt, black pants and black heels. She had a doctor's coat in her hand which clearly showed that she is a doctor.

This is Dr. Shanaya, Shanaya Dutt. she had shoulder length hair which she had given a beautiful haircut and and was highlighted with blue colour. Long face, sharp eyes, thin lips and 5 feet 5 inches height, perfect in everything. If Shanaya had not been a doctor, she would have easily become a heroine.

 Seeing Shanaya, Rohit looked at the phone in his hand with surprise. Rohit was just about to call Shanaya. He said in his mind, “Is she a doctor or a ghost, who appeared as soon as we think.” ,

 “Shobha Aunty, is everything fine? Sir called me in a hurry. " Saying this, Shanaya came inside the mansion.

Seeing Shanaya, Surekha said to her, “I swear on the diamond, Shanaya, you are an amazing doctor. Whether the patient's blood came out here or not, you appeared. It seems that you can hear the patient's painful voice from a distance. ”

 “Surekha, will you remain silent for some time. ", Ajay scolded Surekha and made her quiet and then said to Shanaya, "Shanaya, don't pay attention to this. You check her . ”

 Seeing Ajay's gesture towards Aarohi, Shanaya first looked carefully at Anokhi and then at Rishabh.

This is the surprising thing for her that Rishabh had called her in such a hurry to check on someone other than his family member.

 But she did not ask him anything and came to Anokhi, because she knew that no matter how good a doctor she was, if this mafia king got angry, he would do her post-mortem without the doctor's certificate. ”

 As soon as Shanaya was about to remove Anokhi's veil, Rishabh stopped her and said in his angry voice, “I have not called you to check her mouth, check her feet and yes, in future you will have to treat her here many times. So learn to work quickly and properly. ” Saying this he came near Anokhi.