Vikram meets an unknown girl

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing the firing, all the people working there panicked and started running here and there.

Rohit quickly called his bodyguards and told them, “Take all the people to a safe place. I want every person to be safe. Nothing should happen to any of them.”

“But sir, it is important that we are with you.”, said one of the bodyguards. Rohit shouted, “If anything happens to anyone because of your words, then remember that after death, you will not get even land to bury yourself in, nor fire to burn.”

Rohit was so angry that all the guards got scared seeing him and started doing as he said. Just then, 5-6 vehicles arrived there, from which many men got down with weapons in their hands.

Seeing all of them, Rohit hid behind a brick pyramid and loading his gun, said angrily, “How bad luck I have, first the punishment of my brother and on top of that the drama of all these people. These people also had to come today.  ”

Then the very next moment he thought of something and started smiling and laughingly said, “Hey, this is not a punishment, it is fun. After all these attacks, brother will forget about my punishment and I will not have to do so much work in a day. Yaar, these people are not enemies but angels who have come to save me from brother's punishment. I love you my enemies.”

Just then a bullet hit a brick due to which some bricks fell on the ground from the side of the brick pyramid.

“ yaar , these people are in a hurry to kill me.” Rohit said and pressed a button on his smart watch and then he positioned the gun in a small space between the bricks and started shooting those men.

Rohit’s aim was so good that despite the darkness, his aim seemed to be very accurate. But after killing 6 people, everyone started firing at the pile of bricks simultaneously, due to which the pyramid of bricks collapsed.

Seeing this, Rohit immediately ran from there towards the cement mixing vehicle, but in the meantime those men saw him and all the men started firing in Rohit’s direction.

Due to darkness, it was easy for Rohit to escape from those bullets, but one bullet went straight and hit Rohit’s hand and his gun fell from his hand.

Rohit hid behind the vehicle and held his injured hand tightly with his other hand. Blood was continuously flowing from his hand.

Rohit said in a worried tone, “ Bhai, why haven’t you come till now?  Bhai, come quickly or else you will have to build a samadhi for your younger brother here.”

By then Rishabh and Rohit’s bodyguards had reached there after securing all the people and attacked them. Then 10-12 vehicles stopped there and Rishabh, Praveen, Shivaay and all Rishabh’s bodyguards came in them and together they handled the whole situation.

After everything was over, Shivaay shouted, “Hey Rohit, come out, you coward, where are you hiding?”

“ Hey you bastard, you must be a coward. First you left a lonely life alone and on top of that you are calling me a coward.” Rohit said coming out.

He was still holding his hand tightly. His blue shirt was filled with blood. Seeing this everyone got scared and came near him.

When Rishabh saw blood coming out of Rohit’s hand, anger came in his eyes. He came near those men who were almost dying.