Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hardik had held Gaurav's hand so tightly that Gaurav started feeling pain. He quickly removed his hand from Hardik's hand and started looking at him in surprise while caressing his hand.

Hardik controlled his anger and said with a fake smile, " Sorry sorry it happened by mistake. I was thinking of something else and why are you people thanking me? You all know very well because of whom Archana Mittal has been cured?", saying this Hardik's voice became clear.

Due to which Manish Gaurav and Omkar got confused. Omkar started looking at Hardik very carefully, then Hardik said, " Doctor Wilson, he was the one who performed the surgery and because of him Archana ma'am has been cured, you people also know this, right?"

" Yes yes of course because of Doctor Wilson, we know.", Gaurav said laughing.

Then they leave his cabin. just then a notification of a message came on Hardik's phone.  He saw the message and as soon as he read it, his eyes narrowed and he started staring at the phone.

The message was from Shivika and it was, “Happy Valentine’s Day my future hubby. I know, as soon as you read the first line, your eyes must have narrowed, your forehead must have wrinkled, your face must have hardened and you must be staring at the phone screen in such a way as if you are staring at me with anger. See how well I know you. Even if you search for a girl like me with a lamp, you will not find her anywhere in the world and this girl herself expresses her love for you every time, but you don't care about this Jem. But anyway, it does not matter, it is not fun to complain in the message. I will complain when you come in front of me. For now, I love you. Come soon, your future wife is waiting for you impatiently and all these hearts are for you. All the hearts are mine, so don’t give them to anyone else and neither i will let not anyone else’s heart wander around you.”

Shivika had sent many heart and flying kisses emojis. Hardik angrily switched off his phone and said to himself, “This girl can never change. I have told her not 10 times but a thousand times that I don’t love her, still she is wasting her time and emotions on me. It would be good if she comes to her senses before her heart breaks, otherwise if the heart breaks then it will be her fault and pain too.”

Mumbai _

On the other hand, Shivika was sitting in the garden and looking at her phone. She saw that Hardik had seen her message, but did not reply, then disappointment spread on her face.

She said to herself, “Why are you doing this to me? I love you very much and everyone knows this, you also know it, still. After all, what is lacking in me that you are considering me yours? I agree, you too loved someone once, but now she is not in this world.  It has been so many years since she left, but you still have love for her in your heart and this is what forces me to love you. My heart always says that the person who loved his first love so much and kept her love in his heart even after her death, then how much importance will he give to my love. Once he holds my hand, he will never leave me alone and I am waiting to hold your hand. But I am afraid, I am afraid that such a time may come when you want to hold my hand, then I will be forced to pull my hand back. ” Saying this, tears rolled down from her eyes and fell on the phone screen.

Just then someone put a hand on her shoulder from behind. She turned and saw Shobha. Seeing Shobha, Shivika quickly wiped her tears and said with a fake smile on her face, “Hey aunty you, you came back? You had gone out, right? Is your work done?”