Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

He took the ointment and put some cream in his fingers and moved his hands towards Anokhi's feet, but then he stopped in the middle.

He did this two-three times, but before his hands could reach Anokhi's feet, Rishabh would pull his hands back. He was feeling very strange and this was bound to happen, he is Rishabh Shergill. Till date he has not touched the feet of anyone other than the elders of his house, so how could he touch Anokhi's feet. But he was also not able to bear the painful voice of Anokhi that was coming in his ears.

He took a deep breath and sat on the bed and keeping Anokhi's feet in his lap, he started applying the ointment on Anokhi's feet.

As soon as he touched Anokhi's feet, Anokhi said in pain, "Mummy"

Hearing this, Rishabh immediately started looking at Anokhi. Anokhi had pressed her lips tightly as if she was in a lot of pain.  Rishabh bent down near Anokhi's face and whispered, "It will just hurt a little bit and then it will go away."

Then he slowly started moving his fingers on Anokhi's feet and started giving her a light massage.

Present_

After massaging for some time, Anokhi's pain reduced due to which Anokhi, who had tightly closed her lips due to pain, became normal and started breathing slowly.

Seeing this, Rishabh was also convinced that Anokhi's pain was gone now. He gently put her feet back on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

He started to leave from there but Anokhi caught his little finger in her sleep. Seeing this, Rishabh stopped. He again bent towards Anokhi's face and looking at her lips said, " I have reduced your pain, what else do you want now. Rishabh Shergill will not do anything more for you, do you understand. So sleep peacefully. "

Saying this, he lightly kissed the side of her lips and said, " Good night cupcake, sleepwell. "

As soon as he kissed her, a small smile came on Anokhi's lips and she left Rishabh's finger. Seeing this, Rishabh also left her room smiling.

Days passed like this. Anokhi was slowly getting better.  Rishabh would often take care of Anokhi like this at night, massage her feet and leave after giving her a good night kiss. And Anokhi would sleep peacefully, unaware of the fact that the Mafia King was serving her.

But for the last few days, Rishabh had stopped going to Anokhi at night, because Anokhi was getting better and her medicines had also reduced, so Rishabh was afraid that Anokhi might find out about him.

Vikram and Shobha were both noticing these changes in Rishabh very well and both were happy too.

Evening time _

Today Shobha had called everyone home early because the next day was Rishabh's grandmother's birthday and every year a puja was performed at home on this day.

When Rishabh came home, he saw that Pandit ji was also sitting with everyone in the hall. Pandit ji was telling Shobha and Surekha about how to make all the preparations for tomorrow's puja, so Rishabh also quietly went and sat on the sofa.

He looked around but did not see Anokhi anywhere. His eyes went towards Anokhi's room.

Vikram, who was sitting on the sofa in front of Rishabh, was watching his every move. Seeing Rishabh looking for Anokhi, Vikram smiled.