Anokhi's wish

Thank you thank you thank you so much guy's for your love 😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖

We have 1M reads😍😍😍😍

And it's all because of you guys thank you so much and I hope you all will be with me in this journey 🥰🥰🥰

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

After looking at her for a while, Rishabh asked, " Does she get angry more than your husband?"

Remembering Rishabh's angry face, Anokhi quickly shook her head and said, " No, you get very angry."

" Yes, when you tolerated your husband's anger, then what is her anger? And even then if you feel scared, then just like you used to calm my anger by showing your cute face, calm her anger in the same way."

" Cute face, I don't have any other face. I have only one, this one." Anokhi said pointing her finger towards her face. Rishabh could not stop himself from smiling.

Then Vikram said in a slightly louder voice, " Oh husband and wife, stop being this lovey dovey and if you have to do it, then go to the room and do it. we are still single, why are you making ous feel bad. Anyways I have left my future wife just like that. " , Vikram mumbled the last sentence which was heard only by Hardik standing next to him. On hearing this Hardik looked at him with a teasing smile and Vikram got more irritated.

Rishabh made Anokhi sit on the sofa and Alka sat near Anokhi's feet. She kept Anokhi's right leg on her knee and started looking at it closely.

While checking Anokhi's feet she said, " Shanaya had told me that this problem is since birth so do you have any idea how this happened or can you make me talk to your parents so that I can know properly what happened."

Anokhi's face turned pale after listening to her parents. Rishabh immediately said to Alka in his harsh voice, "Whatever it is, you find out by yourself."

Rishabh's tone was so harsh and cold that even Alka remained speechless. She was unable to say anything. Anger was clearly visible in Rishabh's tone. His eyes were on Anokhi's pale face.

Anokhi took a deep breath and said to Alka, "Dai Maa told me that when my mummy was seventh month and I was in my mummy's womb, she had an accident due to which the umbilical cord got stuck in my leg and this was the result of that.

"Okay, I understand. I don't have my medical kit, Hardik, will you give me your medical kit?", Alka said.

"Yes aunty", Hardik said and quickly brought his medical kit and gave it to Alka. Alka took out a small hammer from the kit and started hitting Anokhi's ankles slowly on her toes and asked her, "Is it hurting here? Are you feeling anything?"

When she hit the ankle with the hammer, a slight scream came out of Anokhi's mouth. Alka put the hammer back and started looking at her ankle carefully.

"Bring her to the hospital so that I can get her X-rayed and some tests done. The amount of massage done to her feet in a month and the effect of the medicines will be known only after the X-ray.", said Alka while standing up.

Just then Anokhi said quickly, "I had taken all the medicines but the massage was not done much. I , riya didi and maa did it only for a few days."

Hearing Anokhi's words, Rishabh's eyes wandered here and there. He knew that he used to massage Anokhi's feet every night , but Anokhi was sleeping peacefully, how would she have known about this?