Shivaay take care of Shivika

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Alok questioned Shobha but ignoring his words, Shobha started to leave but Alok stopped her and by holding her waist, he pulled her close to him and said, “Don’t change the topic Shobha, tell me the truth why did you say that about Hardik and what was going on in your mind at that time? Has something happened between Hardik and Shivika that she did not come for breakfast?”

“How do you know that there is something between Hardik and Shivika?” Shobha asked in surprise, then Alok told her, “I know everything about everyone, so now you tell me what has happened?”

Then Shobha told him everything

“And that is why I thought that if we pretend Shivika’s marriage in front of Hardik, then Hardik will realize what he has in his heart that he also loves Shivika.”

“What a bad idea Shobha.” Saying this, Alok hit Shobha’s forehead lightly, then Shobha said caressing her head, “Hey, how is my idea bad?”

“Yes, it is bad.  Firstly, the girl is already sad, her heart is broken and on top of that you are going to do such a big drama and that too without telling her. She will think that if she really gets married to someone else, what will happen to her?"

When Alok said this, Shobha thought and said, "Oh yes, I did not think about this. Now what should I do?", saying this Shobha started looking at Alok and Alok said, "Now postpone this plan for a few days and send Shivika to Gujarat to her father. If she stays with her father for a few days, she will feel good. Otherwise, as long as she stays here, she will see Hardik and she will keep feeling bad and as far as Hardik is concerned, when Shivika will not be in front of his eyes, his heart will start getting restless. He will start realizing and then after a few days when he will see that Shivika is getting married to someone else, he will automatically get the courage to speak out his mind."

“Yes your idea is right, we do the same. It is good that I told you otherwise if I had done what I had thought then that girl's heart would have been broken and she would have been more sad.” Shobha said regretfully, then Alok wrapped both his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him and said, “How will you get a good idea Shobha, you are zero in terms of romance. You should learn romance from me. If you want I can teach you right now.”

“There is no need for that. My age is not to learn romance, but to see my children getting married. So leave me.” Saying this Shobha removed his hand from her waist and started going out of the room muttering, “He is 50 years old and still thinking of romance.” And Alok was watching her go laughing.

Night time_

When Rishabh came to the mansion he did not see Anokhi anywhere in the hall. He thought she would be in her room so he went to his room.

He freshened up and came to the dining area where everyone was sitting. He looked there too but Anokhi was not there either. Seeing him looking for someone like this, Shobha asked him, “Rishabh, who are you looking for?”

“No one, mom.” Saying this, Rishabh sat on his chair and Shobha, while serving him food, said, “Well, if you are not looking for anyone, then it is okay, but let me tell you that your wife has eaten food and has also slept after taking medicine.”