Preeti's letter

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Vikram was speaking his words and Preeti was looking at him. Vikram stood up from his chair and said with a small smile on his lips, “Today I have a flight to Mumbai. If you come to the airport, I will understand that there is a little space for me in your heart and I will understand that if not today, then tomorrow you will happily agree to our relationship and I will go with a hope. But if you don’t come, then this will be our last meeting and if this is the last meeting, then I say right now, goodbye Preeti. May you continue to be successful in your life like this and may you find a life partner whom you accept wholeheartedly and as far as I am concerned, you have come into my heart and will always be there. I don’t know whether I will be able to forget you or not, but I definitely know that I will not trouble you. Goodbye.”

Vikram left her cabin and Preeti kept looking at him.

Flashback End_

After listening to Vikram’s entire statement, Sanjay and Shalini started looking at him in surprise.  Then Shalini hit Vikram on the head and said, "So you have done this. You are blackmailing her."

"No, not blackmail, emotional blackmail. I have emotionally blackmailed her. If she gets emotionally blackmailed then it means she must have some emotion for me and if she gets convinced by my words then she will definitely come to the airport with her answer." After saying this Vikram started smiling and Shalini and Sanjay looked at each other.

Mittal Villa_

Mittal's were in a bad condition since 2 days. First of all Gaurav was in hospital because of Vikram's beating. When he recovered, a case was filed against him and he went to jail. And not only this, two more explosions happened on Mittal family two days ago. First Praveen started to drop the shares of Manish Mittal's company and second Shivaay gave an ultimatum to Mithali on behalf of his jewellery company that if she did not complete all her projects within 3 months, did not submit all the designs to his company, then he would file a case against her and she would have to pay 50 crores for the company's loss.

On hearing this Mithali went mad. Anokhi was not there to make the design and neither Gaurav was helping her because he was in jail nor Manish because he was facing the losses of his own company, that is why Mithali went mad.

She was roaming around attacking everyone with her horns like a mad bull and even now she was doing the same thing.  She threw the coffee mug on the ground and shouted, "What rubbish coffee have you made? If you don't know how to work, then get out of the house. Don't take free money. Do you understand? You don't know how to make coffee. I don't know what kind of people Papa has kept on the job. Now get out of here before I kill you." Mitali, sitting in the hall, shouted at a maid who had just brought coffee for her.

Hearing her, the maid quickly left from there and Mitali sat on the sofa angrily. She said to herself, "Because of that lame Anokhi, I am in such a condition today. I don't know where she has died. I tried so hard to find her. I took help from so many people but I can't find her. Anokhi, I will not leave you alive."

Just then a woman's sweet voice came from upstairs, "What's the matter Mitali beta, why are you so upset and why do you talk to everyone like this?"

Mitali looked towards the stairs and saw Archana coming down. Anokhi's face did not match Archana's but her eyes were exactly on Archana's.