Vikram's stubbornness

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh asked Shanaya, “When will she regain consciousness?”

Shanaya said, “She will regain consciousness by morning.”

Just then Rishabh's phone rang. He looked at the phone screen and his eyes narrowed seeing the name showing on the screen.

“Whose call is it Rishabh?” Shobha asked looking at his face and Rishabh said in a cold tone without any emotion, “Alok Shergill.”

But the very next moment Rishabh picked up the call and put it to his ears. Alok's voice came from the other side of the phone.

“I know today Anokhi must have tell you that she wants to talk with me and I am sure that you must have refused her. That is why I have called you.”, saying this Alok became silent but Rishabh did not say anything. He was standing quietly.

Hearing his silence Alok further said, “Don't worry, you do not need to give the phone to Anokhi?  Just convey my message to her. Tell her that her wish has been fulfilled. The happiness she was waiting for so many years has come into her life today. Now there is neither any regret nor any bondage. Just tell this to Anokhi, because as far as I know this is the most important thing for Anokhi in her life.” Saying this, Alok disconnected the phone.

“What was Rishabh saying?” Rishidhar ji asked Rishabh and Rishabh told them what Alok had just said. Hearing this, Shobha thanked God with folded hands and said, “Thank you Bhagwan ji, I don’t know what that happiness is, but at least that girl has got a one happiness in her life. Now just don’t give her any more pain.”

“ Ok, this is very good. But It is very late now, everyone should sleep now.”, Rishidhar ji said smiling.

Just then Shobha said, “I will stay with Anokhi.”

“There is no need for that mom, I will stay with her.”, saying this without giving anyone a chance to say anything else, Rishabh went to Anokhi’s room and everyone kept watching him go and then went to their rooms.

Dehradun_

A deserted forest area where Alok stopped his car and came out of the car. Vikram and Hardik also came out with him. Vikram looked around and found a deserted road and there was only forest all around.

Vikram whispered softly in Hardik’s ears, “Hey Hardik, did we make a mistake by messing with Alok uncle? Is he planning to kill us by bringing us to the forest? I made him angry for no reason. I will die in such a young age, I am not even married yet.  Forget about marriage, no girl has come into my life.”

“Shut up, how can you keep talking nonsense all the time.” Hardik glared at Vikram and then said to Alok, “Uncle, why have you brought us here?”

“because that it becomes easy for me to kill both of you. I will kill both of you and bury you here and no one will even know.” alok said without any emotion while folding his hands.

Then Vikram spoke in a loud voice in fear, “Look, I told you Alok uncle is planning to kill both of us. I don't want to die. Sorry Alok uncle, I made you angry. I swear I will never make you angry again, just don't kill me. I want to get married.”