Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Vikram could not control himself, he asked, "What happened, is someone close to you is in critical condition in the hospital?"

Hearing Vikram's words, the girl looked up at him and slowly nodded her head in yes. Vikram thought something and started searching in his pocket, but he did not find the thing he needed in his pant pocket, so he checked his coat pocket. Then he found a packet of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the right side pocket of his coat.

Vikram gave the Chocolate to the girl and said, "This is for you."

The girl got confused. She looked at the Chocolate packet once and then at Vikram, then Vikram said smilingly, "It is said that eating sweets reduces stress and I am sure that the person for whom you are worried is going to get well soon, so let's have something sweet in advance to celebrate her recovery."

Vikram said in such a way as if he was advertising a dairy milk product. Seeing Vikram's expressions and hearing his words, a small smile appeared on the crying face of that girl.

She took the packet of dairy milk and said, "Thank you, for this and for your wish too."

Saying this, the girl started leaving from there. Then Vikram asked, "By the way, what did you tell me about your name?"

The girl stopped and said to him, "But I did not even tell you my name."

"Oh yes, you did not even tell me your name." Vikram's face turned pale while saying this.

The girl started leaving again but after walking two steps, she stopped and turned and said to Vikram, "By the way, my name is Preeti." Saying this, Preeti left from there.

Vikram smiled and said to himself, "Preeti, what a lovely name."

Then his eyes fell on his poor phone which was lying on the ground for a long time. Vikram picked it up and removed the mud from it and said, "Oh friend, I am sorry, I forgot about you. Let me see if you are hurt anywhere."

After 6 hours, the door of the operation room opened and Dr. Wilson, Hardik and the rest of the doctors came out. Seeing the doctor coming out, everyone came to him.

First of all Manish asked, "Doctor, my wife, my Archana, is she fine?"

Doctor Wilson smiled and said, "Yes, she is alright. Congratulations, the surgery is successful. She will come in her senses after 12 hours." Saying this, Doctor Wilson left from there.

Vikram happily hugged Gaurav and said while crying, "Gaurav Gaurav, your mother is fine, my Archana is fine. She will regain consciousness after 12 hours. "

Then he hugged Omkar and said, " Omkar, did you hear that your mother will regain consciousness after 12 hours. She is completely fine, she is completely fine."

Omkar also hugged Manish in happiness but the next moment he realized and moved away from him. By then Preeti had also reached there. She saw the smile on everyone's lips and understood that the surgery was successful.

Omkar hugged Preeti and said, " Bhabhi, the operation was successful."

" I knew it by seeing the happiness on your face, Omi."