you are lucky

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

After some time, the voice of that man's pain subsided a little. Vikram signaled and a bodyguard removed the black cloth from his face.

This was the same guard who had shot at Alok. That man's face had turned completely black. He was breathing deeply and very slowly.

Praveen came to him and holding his hair, raised his face and said to him, "I hope our bodyguard has taken good care of you."

"I am sorry. Please please forgive me. I will not do this again.", that man said softly.

"Oh no no, sorry for what? It seems you are new in this field, that is why you do not know the rules here. Sorry does not work here, accounts are settled. So we have also settled accounts with you.", Vikram said laughing.

Hearing him, that man started looking at Vikram, he felt that Vikram was talking about what happened to him just now.

Vikram, Hardik, Praveen, Rohit and Shivaay started smiling at the foolishness of that man. Then Rishabh stood up and cleared the misunderstanding of that man and said, “You had come here to kill my mom, to harm her, so in return we harmed your mother.”

Hearing Rishabh's words, the man's eyes widened in surprise. He shouted, “What did you people do to my mother?”

Rishabh punched him hard on the face and holding his jaw said, “Here only my voice is heard and if you want to know what happened to your mother? Then listen to it from your sister.” Saying this, Rishabh became silent.

Then Praveen called his sister from that man's phone and put the phone on speaker. As soon as the phone was picked up, his sister said in panic, “Bhaiya, Bhaiya, where are you? Mother has met with an accident, I have brought her to the hospital.  Please brother, come quickly, mother's condition is very bad."

As soon as the girl finished speaking, Praveen disconnected the call. The man cried and said, “I am sorry, please please forgive me. I will never do this again. Please let my sister and my mother go. They are not at fault in this.”

“On whose orders and why have you come here?”, Rishabh asked him interrupting him, then the man said quickly, “Yes yes I will tell you everything, everything. We were sent here by Kalandi, to kill Shobha Shergill.”

Hearing Kalandi's name, a strange devil smile came on Rishabh's lips. Vikram further asked the man, “And did Alok Shergill know about this?”

“No, he did not know anything about this.”, as soon as the man finished speaking, Rohit closed his eyes for a moment, as if he was relieved to hear this.

The same Rishabh was standing in front of a wall. He just had to know the name of the person who had sent this man and after knowing that name, Rishabh had no interest in listening to what the man was saying and about whom he was talking.

There were many types of swords and daggers on that wall and Rishabh was touching them one by one. Then his hand stopped on a small dagger.

Rishabh picked it up and rotating its tip on his finger, he came to that man and said, “I have known what I wanted to know and I have no interest in telling your Ram katha ( Ram story).But before coming to my house, you should have definitely known my story, who I am. Do you know who I am?”