The wives style.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

While running, Rohit directly collided with Rishabh. Seeing Rishabh, Rohit first swallowed his saliva out of fear, but then remembered Anokhi and immediately asked Rishabh, “Brother, how is Choti Si Bhabhi? She was fine last night, right?”

“She was fine but maybe you people are not well. What is this mess of the house? What is happening?”, Rishabh asked staring at him.

“Preparing for the surprise brother. Yesterday, Shanaya had said that we have to keep Choti Si Bhabhi happy, so that is why we have done all this. Today is Valentine's Day, so if we have a small party, Choti Si Bhabhi will be very happy and anyway, her wish has been fulfilled, so it is right time to celebrate.”, Rohit said happily.

“Valentine's Day”, Rishabh asked confused, then Rohit said, “Yes brother, Valentine's Day, today is Valentine's Day.  Now how would you know, what is the connection between you and Valentine's Day? Well, it has been 2 years since you got married but if we look at it, this will be your first Valentine's Day with choti si Bhabhi, so you should do something special for your little wife." Rohit said while explaining to him like a teacher, keeping his hand on Rishabh's shoulder.

Rishabh looked at his hand and then started looking at him with devouring eyes, so Rohit removed his hand from his shoulder and said while laughing falsely, "But why would you do that, you have so much work. We will do it. We will surprise for choti si Bhabhi." Saying this, Rohit left from there and Rishabh went to his room thinking something.

After some time, Anokhi came out of her room after getting ready. Today she was wearing a white coloured Anarkali suit, which had pink coloured flowers. She had left her hair open and pink coloured bangles in her hands.  White earrings in the ears, vermillion in the parting of the hair, kajal in the eyes, mangalsutra around the neck and as always, just a light lipstick.

As soon as Anokhi stepped out of her room, everyone shouted together, “Congratulations.”

Anokhi was shocked to hear everyone's voice and started looking at everyone in surprise. Everyone was looking at her smiling. Everyone had balloons and roses in their hands. Rishabh was not there at that time.

“Congratulations Choti Si Bhabhi.”, Riya said laughingly and hugged Anokhi. Anokhi was not able to understand anything. She asked, “What are you all talking about and why have you decorated the whole house with balloons? Is it someone's birthday today?”

“Today is not anyone's birthday, today is Valentine's Day and a small celebration for your special moment. Your wish has been fulfilled, so a celebration is a must. That's why we will have a small party.”, Riya said pulling Anokhi's cheeks.

Anokhi's heart melted after hearing Riya's words.  So many people were involved in her happiness today, otherwise till today whenever she was happy, she only had her Dai maa with her. Thinking all this, her eyes became a little teary.

Rishabh was standing near the railing outside his room and looking at Anokhi. He was also wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

“Hey, what happened? Why are you crying? Did you not like the decoration? It means all my hard work has gone waste.” Shivaay asked Anokhi with a sad face, then Anokhi smiled a little and said, “ I like it, thank you.”