Hardik's request

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Vikram said Anokhi to call him brother or bhaiya, Anokhi started looking at him silently. Seeing her silent, Vikram said, “What happened, you don’t want to call me bhaiya?”

“No, it’s not like that. But ”, Anokhi became silent while saying this. Vikram knew what is going in Anokhi’s mind. After all, she has two elder brothers, but only in name. Where a brother protects his sister, keeps her safe and gives her love, Anokhi’s elder brother handed her over to someone just for his own benefit.

Vikram caressed Anokhi’s hair and said, “Little Angel, you are like my younger sister and I am your elder brother, so why not accept this assumed relationship for real. Anyway, I don’t have a younger sister, so I will get a little princess. Then I will call you princess from today. Even all the jokers in the house call you Little Angel. I will call you something different.” Vikram said something in such a way that a smile came on Anokhi’s lips.  She nodded and said, “Okay bhaiya .”

“This is what I wanted. So now you sleep, anyway it will be morning in a short while and you did not get any rest at all. You need a lot of rest princess. We will all meet you later, ok”, Vikram said while covering her properly with a blanket and kissing her forehead like an elder brother, he left from there.

Anokhi was watching him go with a smile on her face with slightly moist eyes. She said to herself, “I don’t know what Alok uncle did? Whether he is bad or not, but he is very good for me. Because of him I have my family. God, please don’t let anything happen to him. Today I have seen in Rishabh ji’s eyes, he still loves him somewhere, he is scared for him . Please make him well.” Saying this, Anokhi folded her hands and closed her eyes.

Rishabh had given blood to Alok and the surgery was also completed. Hardik told everyone, “The surgery has been successful but”

When his words stopped, everyone started looking at him. Hardik further said, “But only after he regains consciousness, we will know what his exact situation is. We doubt that he may lose his memory, so after he regains consciousness, no one will talk to him much. First we will observe, only after that i can tell you anything further. Because if he gets stressed about anything, it can be dangerous for him.”

“Can I meet him?” Shobha asked him as soon as Hardik finished speaking, then Hardik shook his head and said, “No, you cannot meet him right now. We will check him up, after that you all can meet him.”

Hardik said and went away from there. Everyone started waiting for Alok to regain consciousness. Rishabh was standing there leaning against the wall.  His eyes were on the wall in front of him, he said to himself, “No Alok Shergill, you cannot forget anything so easily. You have to remember what you did and you still have to settle accounts for it.”

He looked at everyone's tired and worried faces. He called Vikram to him and said to him, “Vikram, take everyone home.”

Hearing this, Vikram started staring at him with strange eyes. Seeing his eyes, Rishabh said, “Why are you staring like that? The operation is done, he is out of danger, so what is the use of staying here now? You take everyone.”

“Everyone will not agree to go.” Vikram said shrugging his shoulders, so Rishabh started walking angrily. Vikram said, “Okay, okay, I will try.” Saying this, Vikram left from there.