Shobha's fear

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh looked at Alok. Alok's body and face had started turning light white due to excessive bleeding. Seeing his condition, Rishabh panicked. He pushed Anant aside and ran towards Alok.

Rishabh sat beside Alok and started looking at him. Sanjay said in panic, "Rishabh, we have to take him away from here immediately."

When Anant saw Rishabh's attention diverted, he picked up his gun from nearby and pointed it at Rishabh. Sanjay saw Anant behind Rishabh and shouted loudly, "Rishabh."

On hearing his shout, Rishabh looked back but by then Anant had fired the shot, but Rishabh quickly picked up a dead body lying near him and brought it in front of him, due to which the bullet hit that dead body.

Then one of Sanjay's men shot Anant on his hands due to which the gun fell from Anant's hand and blood started flowing from his hand. Seeing this, Anant quickly ran away from there and Sanjay's men ran behind him.

After some time, Sanjay was sitting in the back seat of the car with Alok and Rishabh was driving the car with full speed. Sanjay had also lost a lot of blood by now. He was also feeling weak. He said in a weak voice, "Rishabh, take us to the hospital as soon as possible."

"No uncle, it is not safe for us to stay here." Rishabh said just this and increased the speed of his car. He was moving ahead, tearing through the air. His car was at such a speed that if his car collided with any other car by mistake, a very terrible accident could have happened, but with his driving skills Rishabh was moving ahead leaving all the cars behind.

Rishabh had covered the half-hour journey to reach the airport in just 10 minutes.  He took Alok and Sanjay in his private plane and the plane left immediately.

A male and a female attendant were already present there. Rishabh told both the attendants, “Treat them right now.”

“Yes sir”, the male attendant and the female attendant said together. There were two attendants in Rishabh’s private jet and both of them were well trained so that they could be useful in any emergency.

The two attendants together gave first aid to Alok and treated Sanjay after removing the bullet from his hand. But Alok’s condition was very bad.

The male attendant came to Rishabh and said, “Sir, we have to take Alok sir to the hospital as soon as possible. His condition is very critical.”

Hearing this, Rishabh's forehead was filled with anxiety.

Mumbai_

Shobha was sleeping in her room but suddenly she started feeling nervous in her sleep. Sweat started coming out on her forehead. Her breathing became fast. Then she sat up calling Alok's name.

By now her whole face was covered with sweat and her eyes were filled with tears. She put her hand on her chest and said, “Why am I feeling so restless? Is something happened to him? No, no, nothing must have happened to him. This is all my misconception.” Saying this, Shobha got up from her bed and went out of the room.

She was walking here and there to calm herself down. Then her hand touched a vase and the vase fell and broke. It's voice woke up Dadaji, Surekha and Ajay.  When the three of them came out, seeing Shobha's worried face, Dada ji asked, "What happened Shobha? Why are you so worried?"