Rishabh's reason for the marriage.

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

***************************************

Next morning.....

everyone was sitting at the dining area having breakfast. When grandfather did not see Rishabh there, he asked Shobha, “Daughter-in-law, where is Rishabh?”  

 “Papa, he left for office early in the morning.  ”, Shobha replied while serving him breakfast, so Grandfather simply nodded his head.  Then after some thought he asked about Anokhi, then Shobha said, “Papa, she is in her room.  I gave her her breakfast in her room itself. ”

 Then Surekha, using her scissor-like tongue, said, “Yes, yes, now she has become Queen Victoria, so she will get her breakfast , lunch, dinner everything in the room itself. ”

 Ajay said while placing Jalebi ( Indian sweet dish ) in Surekha's plate, “Hey Surekha, please eat this Jalebi.  Eating this will have two benefits, first your mouth will be closed and second your tongue will become a little sweet.”

 When he taunted her like this, Surekha started staring at him. And Rohit and Riya kept their heads down and started controlling their laughter.

After having breakfast, Rohit and Riya also left for office.

 RS empire was spread in many fields, but manufacturing, construction and fashion industry are their three most popular businesses.

 Rohit handles factories in Mumbai and Riya is a fashion designer who helps Rishabh in the fashion company RS empire.

RS Group

 Rishabh was sitting in his cabin with his head resting on his luxurious chair.  His eyes were closed at this time and whatever happened two days ago were roaming in his mind.

 A 27 year old boy was standing in front of him with his hands folded, just looking at him.  This is Rishabh's assistant Praveen Kumar.  

Praveen is also very handsome in appearance.  His square face cut made him stand out and on top of that, his full eyes gave him a killer look.  

With his muscular body built after working out in the gym, he looked like an assistant as well as a bodyguard. That's why many girls in the office try to woo him and make him their boyfriend, but after all, Praveen is Rishabh's assistant, hence his nature is also somewhat like Rishabh. He also has nothing to do with girls. He just mean his work and his boss Rishabh.

 But there was another relationship between Rishabh and Praveen, that was friendship.  Praveen's father used to be Alok's driver. When Alok lived with everyone years ago, Rishabh and Praveen met and since then both of them have been together.

 Years ago, Praveen's father died in an accident, after which Praveen always lived with Rishabh and the family also considered him as their son.

 Praveen was not in Mumbai for the last two days.  He had gone to do the work for which Rishabh had got married and had returned only today.  whatever happened two days ago were flashing in Rishabh's closed eyes.

flashback_

 Rishabh was sitting in his cabin when Praveen entered inside the cabin. Rishabh raised his eyes and looked at him, he could clearly see the trouble and nervousness on Praveen's face. He indicated to Praveen with his eyes.