face reveal

Do you all think I am romanticizing a guy who molested a girl? Do you people think that I am giving a wrong message through my story? What do you people think about Rishabh's character?

Let me tell you one thing, Rishabh had his own reason behind whatever he did with Anokhi.

You people must be thinking that Rishabh didn't get any punishment and i started writing about the romance between him and Anokhi then let me tell you that Rishabh will get punishment but according to the story plot I will not give any punishment him from now , you will be known later in the story.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Alok's eyes got wet remembering the past moments. He opened his eyes and wiping his tears, looking at the sky said, "My love is still the same Shobha, it's just that circumstances separated us. Otherwise only I know how I have lived these twenty years away from you. I am dying while living Shobha."

After some time his plane landed in Mumbai and he left for Shergill Mansion.

On the other hand, all the preparations for the Puja were done in Shergill Mansion. Pandit ji had also come and everyone had decorated the house with flowers.

Then Pandit ji said, "Shobha beta call Rishabh and his wife, the time for the Puja is being decided."

"Yes Pandit ji." Shobha said to Pandit ji and said to Rohit, "Rohit go and call your brother. I will bring Anokhi." Saying this she went towards her room.

When Shobha came to the room, she saw Anokhi standing in front of the yellow Rajasthani lehenga brought by her.  She was wearing a veil as Rishabh had told her to and was trying to wear the bangles given by Shobha in her hands, but she was not able to do so. The bangles was closed with a screw, which was difficult for Anokhi to do with one hand.

Shobha made her wear it and said, “You know Anokhi, this bangles was given to me by my mother-in-law, Rishabh's grandmother. Her wish was to give that bangles to Rishabh's wife after she comes. But she is not there to fulfill her wish, so I fulfilled her wish and I hope you will keep this bangles safely, you will.”

When Shobha asked, Anokhi slowly nodded her head in yes. Shobha removed the kajal from her eyes and applied it behind Anokhi's ear and said, “I don't know how you look, but I definitely know that you are very beautiful. That is why I am applying a kala tika from now, because after seeing your face, everyone will cast an evil eye on you.  "

Then she came out with Anokhi. Anokhi was walking slowly with Shobha. Suddenly her foot got stuck in her lehenga and she was about to fall forward. But then two strong hands held her in their arms.

When Anokhi raised her face, Rishabh was standing in front of her. He was also wearing a yellow kurta today, whose sleeves were folded till the elbow and the top two buttons were open, due to which his chest was visible.

He had set his hair nicely and he had trimmed his light beard. He was looking very handsome and hot even in this Indian look.

For a moment, Anokhi's eyes got stuck on him.

Rishabh made Anokhi stand straight and said in a slightly loud voice, "What is the need to wear such a heavy lehenga when you have difficulty in walking?  ”