Rishabh's condition.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing Rishabh's voice, both of them turned to look. When Rishabh saw tears in Anokhi's eyes, his eyes narrowed. Seeing Rishabh, Anokhi ran and hugged him and said while crying, "Why did you leave me? You had said that you will not go anywhere, yet you left me and went away."

By now Anokhi's tears had left marks on her cheeks. Rishabh took her face in both his hands and asked her , "Cupcake, if I had gone somewhere, would you have hugged me at this time?"

Hearing Rishabh, Anokhi suddenly became silent and started looking at him while blinking her eyes.

"Who told you that I went somewhere?", Rishabh asked again, then Anokhi pointed her finger towards Sam standing behind and said, "Sam Bhaiya said that you left.  "

Hearing Anokhi's words, Rishabh started staring at Sam with a devouring gaze. Sam's heart sank. He swallowed his saliva in fear and said while apologizing, "I am really sorry, please I did not know that she would start crying. I was just joking and she got scared."

Rishabh wanted to say something to Sam in anger, but seeing Anokhi's tears, he took a deep breath and calmed his anger and then took out a handkerchief from his pocket and slowly started wiping Anokhi's tears, so that her makeup does not get spoiled.

He was cleaning the marks of tears on Anokhi's cheeks very lovingly and affectionately and Anokhi was just looking at him.

After wiping her tears, Rishabh looked into Anokhi's eyes and said, "You are such a big fool.  When I told you that I am not going anywhere, why did you believe anyone's words and you have a phone, couldn't you call me? You just started crying."

There was a bit of anger in Rishabh's voice. He was saying all this while scolding Anokhi. Whenever he saw tears in Anokhi's eyes, he used to feel uneasy. He could never tolerate her tears. That's why he used to scold Anokhi even when she was wrong and when he got angry, Anokhi hid her face as usual and said softly, " Sorry, I forgot about the phone."

Then Rishabh did not say anything. He took two steps back and when he lifted Anokhi's face, Anokhi started looking at him. Rishabh saw Anokhi's new look.

Sam had really changed het look. Sam had done a bold makeup on her, due to which a hotness was also visible in Anokhi's cuteness.

All of Anokhi's hair was on one side and softly curled.  Smokey eyes with maroon and black eyeshadow and kajal on the eyes, dark red lipstick on the lips, big black earrings in the ears, a bracelet and ring with black stone on one hand and a watch in the other hand and Sam had also changed Anokhi's sandals. He made her wear a mini heel black princess shoe. With those heels, Anokhi was now reaching up to Rishabh's shoulders.

Anokhi was waiting for Rishabh to say something about her new look, about how she was looking, but Rishabh did not say anything like that. Instead, he came close to her and took some kajal from her eyes in his fingers and applied it behind her ear.

Rishabh doing this was the third shock for Sam and a golden memory for Anokhi. She remembered that whenever she used to get ready, her dai maa used to apply kajal to her in the same way and used to say that my Anu is looking so beautiful, may no one's evil eye fall on her.