scars

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Seeing Anokhi in such a state, Rishabh immediately said, “Praveen, call Shanaya and tell her to come here immediately.”

“Sir, I have already called her.” Praveen said quickly. When he saw Anokhi’s condition, he already called Shanaya.

Everyone could clearly see the fear in Anokhi’s eyes. No one could understand why Anokhi was so scared and what was there to be scared about?

Shobha looked at Rishabh and said to herself, “Is Anokhi scared of Rishabh’s behavior?”

By then Shanaya also reached there. Seeing Shanaya, Praveen took her aside and told her everything. Hearing Praveen, Shanaya first looked at Anokhi carefully and then started going towards her.

Anokhi, scared, took two steps back and said the same thing, then Shanaya said to Anokhi very calmly and smiling lovingly, “Okay, okay, no one will come to you.  Did you hear me, no one will go near Anokhi. Anokhi, don't be scared at all, okay. I will send everyone out of here right now and close the door. Then no one will be able to come inside the room, no one will even hurt you, okay. " Saying this, she turned and told everyone, " All of you get out of the room. This is Anokhi's room, no one will go near her, this is my order. I will not let anyone go near my Anokhi. " Saying this, she signaled everyone to go out with her eyes.

Everyone went out of Anokhi's room one by one but Rishabh was standing there, just looking at Anokhi. He was not able to understand Anokhi's behavior and he was not able to tolerate Anokhi's condition.

Shanaya asked Praveen to take Rishabh with her in a gesture, so Praveen softly told Rishabh, " Sir, please come. Shanaya will take care of the little angel. " Saying this, he took Rishabh with him.

After they all left, Shanaya softly closed the door of the room, but she did not lock the door and came to Anokhi and said smilingly, “Look Anokhi, everyone has left. I chased everyone away.”

As soon as she finished speaking, Anokhi ran to her and hugged her tightly. Anokhi's body was still trembling.

Shanaya slowly turned Anokhi around and placed her back towards the door. She slowly caressed her back and said, “Hey Anokhi, I am here, I will not let anyone come near you. I have chased everyone away. Now no one will come in the room.”

Rishabh and everyone were looking inside from the window of the room and listening to Shanaya. Shanaya signaled Praveen to come inside with her hands, so Praveen slowly opened the door and came inside.

Shanaya tell him to take out the injection from his bag with gestures. Praveen took out the injection from her bag and came to her with soft steps and giving the injection to Shanaya, he went out of the room.

Meanwhile, Shanaya was continuously talking to Anokhi while caressing her back. She slowly moved Anokhi's hair aside from her back and injected her between the shoulder and neck.

The very next moment, Anokhi screamed in pain and took two steps back with her hand on her neck.  Her eyes started getting heavy and she fainted, but before she could fall unconscious on the floor, Rishabh quickly came inside the room and held her.

Anokhi was in his arms with her eyes closed and Rishabh was looking at her without any emotion. Then Shanaya said, “Sir, please make her sleep on the bed.”