vikram And preeti 2

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Sudhir heard Sanjay's words, he was shocked. He said in surprise, "Sir, what are you saying?"

"Sudhir, I am not putting any pressure on you. I am requesting you that if Preeti says yes, will you accept this relationship?"

"But Sir, even though you consider me as your friend, I am your servant. There is no equality between you and me, and moreover, does Vikram know that Preeti is divorced?"

"Sudhir, you should not talk to me about equality and as far as Preeti's divorce is concerned, divorce is not her fault, rather it is the biggest wisdom that she left a person like Gaurav and moved on in her life. Her divorce does not matter to me, nor to my family, nor to Vikram, and here Preeti is important, her importance is important. She has been cheated once in marriage, so I want her to think carefully this time and take a decision with her whole heart.  I have just come here to tell you what is on my mind, Sudhir.”

Sudhir's eyes filled with tears after listening to Sanjay's words. He folded his hands and said, “You are really no less than God for us, Sir. You so much did for us. Even after being an employee, you give me so much respect, you bore all the expenses of my treatment when I had heart attacks both the times, you helped Preeti to get freedom from that cheap Mittal family and now you are giving my daughter a bright future. I can never repay your favor.”

“There is no favor in this, Sudhir, rather we will be lucky that a girl like Preeti will come to our house. Just don't force Preeti.”

When Preeti saw Vikram in the kitchen, she asked him, “ you are here! Do you need anything?”

Vikram shook his hand in no and said, “No, I don't need anything, but my dad is the one who sent me here, he told me to go and help Preeti, so I came.  ,

Preeti smiled at Vikram's words and said, "It's okay. You go and sit down, I don't need your help."

"Not at all. Once my dad gives an order, it has to be followed, otherwise there is no entry in the house today. So tell me how can I help you?"

On Vikram's words, Preeti said while putting the pakoras in the oil, "Okay, you keep an eye on the tea so that it doesn't boil over and spill from the pot."

" Ok, this is a child's play for me." Vikram said while rolling up his shirt sleeves, then Preeti said laughing, "By the way, in this work, you will need eyes, not arms."

Vikram was embarrassed at her words and then after thinking for a while said, "By the way, my name is Vikram, Vikram Malhotra and I am "

"And you are a lawyer." Preeti said interrupting Vikram, then Vikram started looking at her in surprise.

"How do you know?  I means very few people in India know that I am a lawyer because I have studied in abroad and I have also practiced in other country itself. I have come to India after many years, then how do you know?”, Vikram asked her all this in quick succession. Then something came to his mind and he immediately said, “Wait a minute, Dad told you.”

Preeti said smilingly, “Yes, he told me once, but even if he had not told me, I would have understood by knowing your name.”

“How?”, Vikram got a little confused.