Anant Sethi

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Morning time_

When Rishabh woke up at 5:00 in the morning, his first sight went to Anokhi sleeping comfortably on top of him. Anokhi was sleeping with her head on his chest, holding him tightly.

Anokhi's mouth was slightly open, due to which saliva was coming out of her mouth. Anokhi cleaned her mouth with Rishabh's shirt by moving her mouth a little to the right and left and went back to sleep.

Rishabh's face become weird when he saw this act of her, but after seeing her face sleeping peacefully, a smile came on his lips.

Rishabh looked at the time on the watch, it was 5:00. He gently separated Anokhi from himself and went towards the washroom.

After some time, he came out wearing only lowers. Anokhi was still sleeping. She had just held Rishabh's pillow tightly instead of Rishabh.

Rishabh shook his head and came to her.  When he removed the pillow from her, Anokhi's face became frowned due to irritation. Smiling, Rishabh tapped Anokhi's nose with his finger, which made Anokhi's face even more frowned.

Rishabh could not stop himself from smiling seeing this. He gently picked Anokhi up in his arms and started taking her out of the room.

Rishabh came to Anokhi's room with Anokhi in his arms and gently made her sleep on the bed and gave her a pillow, which Anokhi held tightly and slept on her side.

Rishabh bent down and put the hair on her cheek behind her ear and then gave her a kiss on her cheek and started looking at her.

Anokhi's face which was till now frowned due to irritation started smiling slightly when Rishabh kissed her. Seeing this, Rishabh also left her room smiling and headed towards the gym on the second floor.

After working out in the gym for about one and a half hours and being drenched in sweat, Rishabh was about to leave when Vikram, Hardik, Praveen, Shivaay and Rohit entered the gym.

Seeing Rishabh, Vikram said, “A cock may miss crowing but the cock of this house can never wake up late. You wake up so early, can't you sleep? Now that your wife has also come, you should wake up late now.”

Vikram winked at everyone mischievously, so everyone lowered their heads and started smiling, but Rishabh started staring at him with devouring eyes, so Vikram started going inside the gym ignoring him.

But Rishabh stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder and looking at him with a warning filled eyes said softly, “Next time don’t try to peep inside my room otherwise there will be nothing left to see for you, understood. If you want your eyes to be safe, then control your eyes.” Saying this Rishabh started going from there.

All the four were looking at them, but they were not able to hear Rishabh’s words. But Vikram was not affected by Rishabh’s threat, rather he started humming in a slightly louder voice while smiling.

Dost dost naa raha

Yaar yaar naa raha

E Rishabh, mujhe tera

Aitbaar naa raha

When Vikram suddenly sang such a song and took Rishabh's name in the lines of the song, all four of them started looking at him strangely, but Rishabh stopped before leaving.