Anokhi is handicapped.

3600+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter 🥲

Note: - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes. 🤗

Do hit the star button. And add this novel to your library or reading list. 😉

If you want this story in hindi language , then DM on Instagram for line 😇

KEEP READING !! 😍

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !! 🥰

***************************************
After some time of Shobha leaving, Anokhi got up and sat down.  She covered herself well with the blanket and stood up from the bed. 

Her legs were still bandaged, but the pain in her legs seemed nothing to her compared to the fear, anxiety and pain she was feeling in her heart.

She came out of the room slowly.  Shobha who was waiting outside for her arrival saw her coming out of the room.

Anokhi was moving forward slowly with shaky steps, holding the blanket tightly with her head down.  Due to her head being down, her hair had fallen on her faceface ,  so Shobha was not able to saw her face.

Holding the blanket with one hand, Anokhi slowly came down the stairs, taking support of the railing with the other hand, and went towards her room.

Shobha was behind her all this way.  Whenever Anokhi was about to stumble and fall, Shobha would move forward to catch her, but Anokhi would balance herself every time before she could touch her.  As if she had the habit of living without anyone's support, of taking care of herself.

After coming into the room, Anokhi saw that clothes were kept for her on the bed, so she picked them up and went to the washroom.

Shobha was standing at the door of Anokhi's room watching her going to the washroom.

After some time, the sound of Anokhi crying started coming from the washroom, due to which Shobha closed her eyes and went straight towards the study room from there.

She opened the door of the study room with force and looked ahead.  Rishabh was standing near the glass window silently looking at the black sky.

At the sound of the door opening, he turned and saw his mother who was looking at him angrily. 

Shobha came near him and without saying anything, slapped Rishabh hard on his cheek.

Due to Shobha's slap, Rishabh's cheek tilted to one side and his hands went to his cheek.  He was looking at his mom with surprise.  Today, for the first time, his mother had raised her hand on him.

Shobha held Rishabh's shirt and said, “I have given you these values.  How can you do this to a girl Rishabh.  What were you thinking about when you treated her like this?  Why did you do this to her, tell me Rishabh.”

Rishabh removed Shobha's hand from his collar and shouted, “Because I hate her, hate her. Alok Shergil forcefully sent her into my life and that girl will have to pay for it, in every way.  If you start feeling bad for her just because of this, then don't do it, because the worse things are going to happen to her in the future. ”

“Remember one thing Rishabh, if you hate her then hate her, but handle your hatred in a proper way, that too keeping in mind that she is a girl.  I don't know whether she is right or wrong, but I know that she is a girl, so if you do this to her again, remember that you will fall from my sight.  Because I know this much, I have not given such values ​​to my children that they should behave like animals with a girl.  " Saying this, Shobha left from there.