surekha's bitter words for anokhi

After this incident everyone's eyes were now on Anokhi except Rishabh and Alok. Both of them were just looking at each other. Then Rishabh removed the frown from his face.

Deep and sharp gray eyes, thick eyebrows, long nose, thin lips, sharp jawline and light beard, 6 feet 2 inches height and muscular body.

28 year old Rishabh looked no less than any Hollywood hero but even more hot and handsome. He had everything, money, power and looks, that's why girls were crazy after him. His eyes between thick black eyelashes made him handsome as well as dangerous.

Rishabh was just staring at the person standing in front of him whom he hates the most in the world, with anger on his eyes and nose.

After staring at him for a moment, Rishabh said in his deep voice, "The marriage is over, now fulfill the condition."

His deep voice was so harsh and dangerous that every person standing there got goosebumps.

When Anokhi heard Rishabh's voice for the first time, her heartbeat started running fast like a bullet train. Not because she liked his voice very much, but because she felt that if she heard such a dangerous voice of Rishabh alone, her heart might fail, so she tightly clenched her lehenga in her fists.

Alok said to him, "I hope that you will carry on the relationship for the life time in the same way as you have performed the marriage."

After said this he gestured something to a man standing with him.

As soon as that person got his signal, he passed a paper in front of Rishabh. Rishabh almost snatched that paper from that man and after taking one look at his mother Shobha, he walked away from there with fast steps.

Shobha just kept calling him, "Rishabh, Rishabh son, listen to me. "

But Rishabh, ignoring his mother's words, went away in his car and left behind his entire family and his newlywed wife Anokhi, shocked.

Rishidhar said to Shobha, "Daughter-in-law, let him go, now he will not listen to anyone and also we all should go home. Younger daughter-in-law, come out with the bride, we have to leave for home."

"I swear on my diamond, Papa ji, I don't feel like taking this wretched person with me, but what can I do, now that she has come and sat on the head of all of us, we will have to bear her burden, right? " , " Surekha said looking at Anokhi with hatred.

When Anokhi heard the unfortunate words for herself from her mouth, a bitter smile appeared on her face. She said to herself, "Anokhi, this stain will never go away from your life. You will be born with it and die with it, but this name will never go away from you. ,

Her eyes and her throat were filled with pain. At this time she was feeling the prick of someone's nail on her neck.

Rishidhar did not give any answer to Surekha's words and silently went away from there. Ajay, Rohit and Riya also followed him.

Surekha made a face and saw them going, then came to Anokhi with a face and said, "Hey girl, why are you sitting here now, haven't you heard what Papa ji said or are you thinking about the way Rishabh held you in his hand, he will take you home in the same manner as he took you seven rounds. If you are thinking then don't even think. Time matters a lot for our Rishabh and you were wasting his time , so he took you in his hand and ended the marriage as soon as possible. Therefore, do not bring any other thought about him in your mind. He doesn't even touch a girl like you. Don't know at what unfortunate time it was that you came into his life."

Alok and Shobha, standing some distance away from them, were listening to such bitter words of Surekha.

Shobha was feeling bad after hearing this. Shobha was like this in nature. Shr was not allowed to speak bitterly about anyone, even if the person was his enemy. She looked with disappointed eyes at Alok who was looking at the girl sitting in the veil without any emotion.