Anokhi's old memories

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

" I am very happy that I am known in the world as Omi and not Omkar Mittal. From today onwards, there is no relation between you and me." Saying this, Omkar came near Preeti and holding her hands said, " Bhabhi, I promise that I will find my sister." Saying this, Omkar started to leave, then Preeti stopped him and came to him and said, " Omi, you will not leave this house alone, I will also come with you."

" Preeti, what are you saying? You cannot leave me." Gaurav came to him in surprise and said, then Preeti looked at him and said with a sarcastic smile, " It is very important for me to go. When you can give your own sister to someone else for your benefit, then who knows tomorrow you may sell your wife also for some other benefit."

Gaurav was stunned to hear Preeti's words. Not a single word came out of his mouth and Omkar and Preeti left from there.

Present time_

Omkar was lost in his memories when someone put a hand on his shoulder. Omkar opened his eyes. Preeti was standing in front of him. Preeti was wearing a simple light pink coloured anarkali, but at this time she had neither sindoor in her maang nor mangalsutra around her neck.

She consoled Omkar and said, "Omi everything will be fine."

" How will it be alright Bhabhi, it has been 2 years and I have not found any trace of Anokhi. I tried so hard, used all my power but she has disappeared in such a way, as if she has no identity in the world.", Omkar said in sad despair, then Preeti said with a pale smile, "How will she be recognized Omi, she never used Mittal before her name, despite being the only daughter of the Mittal family, she was admitted in a public school like an orphan, she never went to school due to being handicapped, she did her entire studies sitting at home, never went anywhere, no friends, no family, so how will she be recognized?"

Gaurav was looking at Preeti only. Ever since she came, his eyes were fixed on her. After he left home, Preeti divorced him and today after a full one and a half years he was seeing Preeti.

Preeti did not even look at him and Gaurav kept this thing quiet like a thorn in his heart. But this was not the right time to talk to Preeti. If there was anything important at this time, it was Archana's surgery which Dr. Wilson, Hardik and the rest of the doctors were performing in the operation room.

It had been 3 hours since the operation started but the doctor had not given any news about Archana yet, so Manish, Gaurav, Omkar and Preeti were getting worried.

On the other hand, Anokhi was sitting in her room. As time was passing, her tension and sweat on her forehead was increasing. She was remembering the time when little Anokhi had come to know about her mother for the first time.

Flashback_

Little 4-year-old Anokhi was sitting on the floor in front of the TV in the hall of the outhouse and playing with her toys. A scene started playing on the TV in which a mother was styling her daughter's hair, feeding her, playing with her in the park.

Just then Dai Ma came there. She had a bowl full of food in her hand. While feeding Daliya to Anokhi with a spoon, she said, "Anu beta, how many times have I told you not to sit so close to the TV, your eyes will get damaged."